𝟭𝟵.. 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 🙇🏽‍♀️.

Start from the beginning

"sounds great! we may have to limit students going out as much." mr.nezu said. "i hope they take that well." ms.midnight added. "call some pro heros that are working late! we need to start this now." mr.nezu said. all the heros' got ready.

"everyone go to your dorms. again, let us handle this." mr.aizawa said to everyone in the common room. after twenty minutes, the heros left. "bakugo, where are you going ?" todoroki asked. "y'all extras stay if you want. im getting my dumbass." he replied.

"but you heard what mr.aizawa said." tsuyu said. "tch. see ya then." he replied, still walking out the door. everyone stayed quiet until denki mumbled, "i-i'll join you."

"me too! y/n would do the same for us." izuku added. everyone looked around. mina and kirishima decided to join as well. "well.. as class president, i DO NOT accept this. but.." iida said hesitantly. "we won't be far away if you need us." todoroki said.

"i don't need any of y'all help. but whatever. don't tell me what to do either." katsuki said, walking out the door as they followed.
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

it's been a few hours since they came back to check on you. you were passed out for at least 3 hours before waking up. you woke up stretching and yawning, convinced that you were at the place your usually at.

you got up and walked out to where everyone was. they all stared at you like 👁👄👁. "... what, sum wrong with y'all ?" you asked confused. "what's your name?" dabi asked. "stop playing. you know my name." you say looking in the sort of empty fridge.

"i know your name, but do you know your own name?" he asked. "duh. what type of stupid question is that ?" you responded. "well say your name, it's not a big deal." you closed the fridge disappointed and said "my name is y/n."

"y/n?" shigaraki asked. "yes 🤨? y'all are acting mad weird." you responded. "uh, it's nothing. let's just get talking about your plans with UA." he said. "UA?" you thought to yourself. it sounded familiar to you but shrugged it off.

shigaraki was explaining everything to everyone as you listened. "we need to do this plan quick. we start tomorrow. everything will be perfect." he said, beginning to laugh. "sooo, we're staying here in this bar? or whatever you wanna call it." you ask.

"this is the only place we could stay. no one needs to know about us until we take over the hero society." shigaraki replied. "heros ?" you think to yourself confused. that word also sounded familiar to you. not that you didn't know what it meant but what it meant to you.

while talking about this plan, your ear twitched to the right side of the room. "someones comi-" you got cut off by hearing glass break in the back. everyone charged in quickly, making none of the league members have a chance to move or do anything.

you turned around to see a bunch of heros. "sorry we took so long, but we're here now!" rumi (miruko) said to you. you looked at her confused. she looked really familiar to you. "who are you?" you ask, activating your quirk.

"really y/n? this isn't the time to joke." she responded to you. you furrowed your brows. "i said what's your name? and tell your friends to stop attacking them!" you said. "y/n.. are you okay? did they do anything to you?" rumi asked.

"what the hell are you talking about? they did nothing to me. ya know what, im not about to talk to you if your the enemy!" you responded. "enemy? do you remember anything that has happened to you?" she asked.