"No, I'm not. Why don't you come over?"

He was quiet for a minute. "You're serious?"

I grimaced. I didn't want him over, and I wasn't really sure why I invited him. Maybe to get under Jenna's skin. "Yeah. I'll text you my address."

He agreed, so I hung up on him before standing and going over to my closet. If I was going to go through with this, I needed to make it a statement.

So I pulled out the tightest dress I owned, which also happened to be pretty short. It was dark red, and it came down in a V at the front and showed off a lot of cleavage.

I spent a long time on my makeup, and I got a deja vu moment. This is how I acted with Sam.

I shook my head and left my room, rushing down the stairs and nearly bumping into Josh at the bottom.

He started to say sorry, but he cut himself off when he saw what I looked like. His mouth dropped open, and he just stared for a few seconds.

I waved a hand in front of his face, and he cleared his throat.

"Wow. You look..."

"I know, I know," I walked past him and into the kitchen, but I heard him follow me. "It's a bit much, but I'm going clubbing with someone so I figured I should look nice."

"What happened to 'turning in early?'" He asked.

I looked into his eyes. I completely forgot that he'd asked me if I wanted to leave. "I'm so sorry. I swear I'm not avoiding you, Josh. We'll go out tomorrow okay? I promise."

He smiled. "It's okay. I hope you have fun."

The doorbell rang, so I smiled back at him before going over to the door. I froze when I saw that JJ had answered it, wearing trousers but no shirt. I guess Jenna and him were taking a break.

I cringed at that thought.

As I heard JJ ask Jason who he was, I rushed over, pushing him out of the way.

"Do you want to come in for a minute, Jason?" I asked sweetly. "I just need a minute or two."

"Sure thing, hotness," He smirked at me and I tried not to cringe. I let him in and closed the door behind him, looking at JJ. He was staring at me.

"Holy shit," He looked me up and down before quickly looking over at Jason. "What the hell are you doing bringing him here?"

"What, am I not allowed to date?" I looked down and adjusted my dress.

"Not when they look at you like that," He muttered. I noticed him sneak another glance at me and I mentally cheered, but I knew it didn't mean anything.

"Like what?" I asked innocently. I knew exactly what he meant. "I think Jenna's waiting for you upstairs."

He glared at me. "Is that what this is about?"

I laughed, but it was forced. He knew what it was about. He knew he'd stolen my heart. He had to have known. "Why would I care? I'm just stating the facts. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a date to get to."

He opened his mouth to speak, but I walked away from him before he could.

****

(JJ POV)

As they started to leave, I noticed Jason hold his hand dangerously close to her arse. If it weren't for what she'd said a few minutes before, I would've stormed right over to him and ripped his hand away. But I didn't.

Instead, I made my way upstairs, where Jenna was waiting for me. She was sexy as hell, don't get me wrong, but I knew it would probably remain a one night thing. Just like it had with Cassie. Whether she knew that, I wasn't sure, but telling her beforehand wasn't the best idea.

Normally, I'd pull girls nearly every night. But once Cassie came around, it seemed like I couldn't really be my usual self. Especially not after that day in Los Angeles. I figured if I just had one night with someone else, I'd be back to normal.

But then Cassie had to go and put on that damn dress.

Even before then, with her bikini. I called her curvy, which was true. I never understood why she took it as an insult. She was the good kind of curvy, and the red dress she had on highlighted her curves perfectly. She knew that, too. Surely she did. She knew it'd distract me.

But I didn't give in.

I went back up to my room, trying my hardest to get Cassie out of my head as I opened the door.

Jenna was on me in an instant, and I didn't pull back. I needed this. I needed to let loose.

So we kissed, and she immediately brought her hands down to my trousers, pulling at them until they came off. I brought her over to the bed and we laid down, not wasting any time in undressing each other. She swung herself so that she was on top, and she straddled me before giggling and letting my tongue slip into her mouth.

It didn't last long.

She was good, don't get me wrong. Not perfect, but good enough. I was hoping it'd get my mind off of things. As she grinded against my hips, the sensation sent a chill over my body. I closed my eyes and smirked into her lips, moaning.

"Cassie..."

She froze, and my eyes snapped open.

Did I just

"What did you just say?"

She quickly climbed off of me and I laid back on the bed, putting my head in my hands. "No, it's not like that. I don't know why I—"

"In all of my life," She pulled her clothes back on and grabbed her things. "No one's ever said someone else's name. What kind of creep are you?"

"Shit, Jenna, just give me a minute to—"

"I'm out of here."

Ooh shit's gettin real...real cringey. GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH