Chapter 1: The Arrival of the New Commander

Date of upload: Wednesday, 24. March 2021

❅❅❅

Time: 8:32 Am

Date: Monday, 1 November 2027

Location: Sakura Empire Headquarter

It was early in the morning for the Sakura Empire. Two individuals stood near the port where many different types of ships were docking. Even as the cold morning wind passed them, they didn't even budge while still looking at the endless sea in front of them.

One of them held an annoyed expression. She glared at the ocean with her yellow eyes with orange eyeliner, seemingly like an endless wave of flame that could burn anything in her view as her long brown hair that was tied into a ponytail was flowing with the wind backward. With slender frame and large bust, she was undoubtedly a beautiful woman. Wearing a long-sleeved hooded kimono with flower motifs and red strings on each sides of her chest, yellow designs and linings, black designs at the end of the sleeves and a black sash wrapped around her waist, red hakama skirt, black straps on each thighs, black socks with red linings and red & silver slippers.

???: Zuikaku, I know you're angry but calm down. This is the last one they're gonna send after all.

The girl named Zuikaku turned her attention to the one who called her name. Her eyes softened when she saw the person, but she still couldn't still calm down even after seeing the beautiful figure in front of her.

Zuikaku: But Shoukaku-nee, what if he is like just the others? I don't think I can stop myself if he were to try anything this time. Takao broke the previous commander's candidate arms and legs, after all.

The girl named Shoukaku let out a sigh, seeing her imouto like this made her feel sad and angry at the same time. She just hoped the last commander's candidate wouldn't try anything funny or else he might as well say goodbye to his life. Especially if he touches her imouto.

Unlike Zuikaku, Shoukaku has long silver hair with one side tied in a small sidetail by a hair ornament, and has blue eyes with orange eyeliner. She wears a long-sleeved hooded kimono with flower motifs and red strings on each sides of her chest, yellow designs and linings, black designs at the end of the sleeves and a black sash wrapped around her waist, black hakama skirt, white thigh-high socks with red strings, red & silver slippers and black partly fingerless gloves.

Shoukaku: Don't worry, Zuikaku. Your big sister will protect you if he were to try anything with you.

Zuikaku smiled a bit seeing her sister's precious smile that seemed to calm her down a bit. She tightens her grips on the sheath that was sheathed to her left-waist.

Zuikaku: Yeah... Besides, Mikasa-san is with Ayanami who would escort him here so everything should be fine. We can ask her later about what she thinks about him, too.

Shoukaku: Yes, that's a very nice idea you came up with. Your big sister is so proud of you!

Grabbing her waist from behind, Zuikaku let out a yelp, telling Shoukaku to let go of her when they saw something on the horizon. Shoukaku let go of Zuikaku as both of them looked at each other before nodding.

Even though they might have had a bad experience with all of the previous commander's candidates doesn't that mean that they should just straight-up hate the new one. Since it would be the last one, everyone agreed to be more professional and not to make their temporary commander uncomfortable unless given a good reason for doing it.