A Walk with Kyoya

' jerks throw a party and don't even show up how conceded can they get?! -______-' you put your phone back into your pocket and reluctantly walked over to get some punch. After pouring some you took a sip and couldn't help but swoon at the amazing flavor.

You took a moment to admire all the beautiful masks and dresses occasional tuxes. You laughed the cliché music began and couples began to dance. It was beautiful all the couples dancing around and you had to admit you were having fun watching before you felt a light tap on your shoulder.

"May I have this dance?" you turn around to see a tall boy with brown hair and what you could see through the mask golden eyes.

"That depends are you a host?" you ask skeptical 

"No but I could be yours if only for this one dance~" he said smoothly.

"Good answer so yes you may." you giggled and curtsied before placing your hand in his. 

"So what's your name beautiful?”  he asked placing a hand on your waist and swaying in time to the music, leading you onto the dance floor.

"My name [y/n] and yours would be?" you asked silly.

"My name is Brand-" he was cut off by a tap on his shoulder.

"May I cut it?" the newcomer asked. He wore a white suit with purple undershirt and a mask with a pattern of snowflakes that matched his black hair. You gasped at his beauty and blushed. 

The boy you were dancing with nodded gruffly and stepped out of the way.

"Thank you now princess may I have this dance." he asked bowing low as if you were real royalty. You nodded and held out your hand to him which he kissed softly before putting it in his own. 

"So I hear your good with computers...." he said offhandedly. You narrowed your eyes at him and you felt your grip tighten slightly.

“What on earth would give you that impression?" you asked sweetly starring right into those deep gray pools.

"Because I know you're the one with the rude blog and........ you’re my math partner." you scowled of course Kyoya would ask for a dance because he knew it would annoy the living shi-

"You have no proof." you said smirking.

"Oh but I do~" he said holding up the phone he must have taken from your pocket. You snatched it back quickly and growled.

"How did you know it was me?" you asked trying to ask as if you didn't care.

"Well you were the only girl here not falling all over herself for us and would recognize those [h/l] [h/c]  locks anywhere." he said smiling. A real smile. Ok hell or something must have just frozen over because that is just not normal! "Would you like to go for a walk?"

"Well because I have a feeling you would find some way to make me go anyway, sure"