The Host Club's Masquerade Ball

You looked at yourself in the full length mirror. You wore a [f/c] strapless ball gown with Victorian style pickups and corset, with your [h/l] [h/c] hair slightly curled and down, and stiletto sandals that had ribbon up your calf. You sighed checking yourself over before placing the delicate golden mask on your face and walking down the drive to your waiting limo.

"Well [y/n] looks like we're incognito tonight." you mumbled to yourself. You pulled out your phone and wrote a quick update about how you were infiltrating the host club's forces and if you didn't sign on tomorrow.................... Somebody would die if they touched your shit. You slipped you phone in the hidden pocket and stepped out of the limo.

All you could say was, wow. As much as you hated the host club you had to admit they knew how to throw a good party. Disgusted you mentally slapped yourself 'no bad [y/n] we are here for research only no time to gorged yourself with all the fancy foreign foods........ No matter how tasty they look'.

You scowled at back into a corner as far as you could so you wouldn't be seen. Bored you began to update your website. 'Trying to win guests over with fancy food this place is so boring.'

~*Le Time Skip*~

" 'BORING' HOW COULD ANY PRINCESS SAY THAT OUR PARTRIES ARE BORING." Tamaki yelled through alligator tears. 

"Maybe she's just not that into dancing and eating Tamaki-senpai" Haruhi suggested trying to cheer him up.

"Yeah boss after all the parties we throw were getting kind of tired of it too." the twins threw in. "and she's posting from her phone so there's no way to know who it is" Tamaki stopped crying and struck a 'princely' pose.

"Then we shall check every princess with a smart phone!" he declared. The twins rolled their eyes and sighed.

"That’s basically everybody boss," Hikaru deadpanned.

"Yeah and we don't even know if she's here yet!" Karou added

"Well the young lady who runs the website is obliviously here because she just posted again.............