Who are you?

I assumed that I was dead when I opened my eyes. The afterlife looked a lot different than I thought it would. Instead of sky there was just shapes. Forever moving. "Huh". I sat up. I looked around when suddenly my eyes landed on a figure, with their back facing me. I slowly stood up and started walking towards them. Suddenly they spoke. "Don't take another step. You take a step over that line and you are definitely dead". I looked down to see a red line, a foot away from me. On it were the words "Afterlife, no turning back". I stared at the figure as they turned around. It was a lady. A beautiful lady.  "Welcome to the Void, the place in between reality's." I stared in complete disbelief. She approached me slowly, as if unsure if I would run or stay in her presence. When she was about six feet from me, I pulled out a kunai. She halted in her approach. I asked her "Am I dead?". She shook her head. " You are yet to die. You have been given a choice. A choice to live life with out regrets". I narrowed my eyes in suspicion. She shook her head. " You are difficult to convince, but that is to be suspected of a shinobi. Here is your choice. You can be reincarnated into a new world with all of your memory's, and skills, plus a gift. You will be transported into this new world and relive your life." I raised my eyebrow. "or?" She smiled sweetly. "or you could die right here, right now". I startled. We stared at each other before I put my kunai down. "Well I don't really have a choice do I?" She nodded, still smiling. "Now let us go pick your gift". I pondered to myself "Shouldn't the giver pick the gift?" but the lady had already started walking away. I hurried to catch up. Many circles with a variety of ability's appeared in front of me. They drifted around before moving to secure themselves into a wheel. I scanned over them before I turned to her. "We are letting the wheel decide right?". She nodded. I stepped up to the wheel and grabbed the lever below it. I yanked it down and watched the wheel spin. It was mesmerizing. It started to slow, and I jumped up and down in excitement. It stopped and landed on a brightly colored orange section labeled Telekinesis. I turned to the lady in confusion. She smiled lightly. "It means you move objects and people, if needed, with out physical interaction." I screamed. "YOU MEAN I CAN MOVE THINGS WITH ME MIND?!?!?!". She nodded. "Indeed". "Oh Heck Yeah!!!" I punched the air, excited. "Can I go now!?" I swiveled my head quickly to look at her. The lady's finger was positioned in front of my forehead. Before I could speak, she tapped, and I was plunged into darkness once more.