Chapter 17

y/n pov 

i was watching some Netflix while aj showered i saw her come out and get dressed she had my favorite sweater on and some shorts with her glasses i smiled how did i get so lucky with her aj jumped on the bed and cuddled my chest i kissed her forehead "babe" aj said "yes" i said "you love  me right" aj said "yes i do why" i said "i wanted to know if we stay together for along time what are our plans for the future" she said "well i want to be with you and have mini divas just like you" i said aj smiled  and kissed me " i also want mini divas" she said i laughed "i also want them to be just like you my crazy girlfriend" i said aj slapped my shoulder " i hate you" aj said "no you dont you love me" i said "yes i do" aj said i kissed her we watched movies aj fell asleep i pulled aj close and fell asleep

(nine hours later)

i woke up and saw aj still asleep i smiled i got up and got dressed  i was waling inside the building when i bumped into someone it was lana rusevs girlfriend we were talking for a while when i got back to my dorm with aj i was met with a glare from my girlfriend when she spoke " were where you" "i as walking ad bumped into lana and chatted with her" i said " for a whole hour" aj said i knew she was jealous i laughed "are you jealous" i said and tickled her sides aj started laughing i kissed her while she brought me closer by my neck " you dont have to be jealous princess im yours and your mine" i said she blushed i kissed  her cheek and picked her up i opened the door and walked to the cafeteria to see the girls eating i still had aj on my back like a little kid i let her down i grabbed some pizza and sat down aj grabbed my plate and ate it i pouted but she shared some food with me i was having a conversation with becky about who will win todays raw and smackdown titles when stephanie came in and said that the division thought that me and aj should fight for the titles i was shocked aj as well but we nodded i headed back to our dorms while aj followed "babe look at me where gonna be ok if you win i might give you a reward for my strong girlfriend'" she said i smiled '"fine im in but ima show everyone im the best" i said and kissed her my  sister told me they were gonna help me  train as a told aj that the others helped aj train the match is at 9pm and its 10am we got time i walked to were my sisters were.