Sit still, look pretty

My mother always wanted me to be girly. Wear dress's, don't fight, stay thin, don't tan, wear makeup, look pretty. She didn't want me to be a ninja. "I was too fragile" she would say, like I was some peace of glass. But my father wanted me to carry the Yamanaka legacy and technique for years to come and so I entered the Academy. It wasn't a problem since I got what I wanted but there were difficulty's that came with entering. I had to be "normal" so I had to fAll In LoVe with the duckbutt, Sasuke Uchiha. Every girl had a crush on him so it wasn't hard to fit in. When we got our team, I was ecstatic. But life slowly went down from there. Mother started getting more violent, slapping me when I wasn't being the "best that I could be". I never told Dad though. I knew he would get upset. Shortly after, Asuma Sensei died. That hit my team hard. Life continued till the war. We won. But the victory didn't stop the missing nin from getting into Konoha and killing me. The security was at its highest but I guess luck wasn't on my side. Oh well. Its not like I was mad. I knew being a shinobi meant being prepared to die at all time but I wasn't really expecting to die this early in the game. I thought I could pass away happily knowing I did all I could for the world. I would miss my Dad but hey at least I could die knowing I would be remembered. Guess fate had a different idea in store. Not that I was mad. So this is the story of how I, Ino Yamanaka, died in my world and got reincarnated into one of my favourite animes, Fruit Basket!