The Murder, The Yandere, and The Victims

( The picture at the top is canon to the story; Pink haired dude is Hinaru, The blonde dude is the stepfather/Ichigo and the Woman with the sweater is your biological mother/Chiaki Natsumi, and the there is you UwU )

Warning; This may include the following:

- Blood
- Violence
- Curse Words
- Gay shit

Anyways, let's pick up where we left of shall we?

(Y/N)'s POV

Hinaru looked at me with a stern look on his face. " Your father isn't the person you think he is, he isn't normal. I sensed something in him, he is a murder. "

" W-what?!!? "

Hinaru looked at me, and then he nodded

" H-how are you sure? " Hinaru grabbed my hand and walked over to my father's room. He closed the door gently behind us as he searched for something. What was he searching for?

Until he finally found what he was looking for he handed it to me.

!!

It was a wanted poster of my dad when he was a teenager before he met my mom, There was another paper underneath that one and the information that was on that paper said that he was a part of a Mafia that kills people for money and that me and my mom are gonna be the victims.

I dropped the papers and started tearing up, I ran up to Hinaru and cried on his shoulder. He rubbed my back. " Don't worry, It's going to be ok, because I am going to protect you and your mother. " I looked at Hinaru in shock, he wiped my tears and smiled at me.

I felt a strange feeling, I couldn't explain it. I was upset that my father was gonna kill me and mom but I also feel.... safe in Hinaru's embrace. Hinaru let go of me and looked at the paper for more information about my father. " It seems like if your father kills you and your mother early he would earn a salary of 20 million dollars, and If he doesn't. He would loose the money and The Mafia leader will send their men over here. "

I holded onto his arm tightly. " So, he is gonna earn money by killing us? " I see Hinaru nod. I sighed and lean my head onto Hinaru. We left the room and as soon as we went downstairs we saw my other talking to my father while she was cooking ( with her ' Kiss the chef ' apron ) and he was standing behind her, he didn't know about our presence at all!!!

" I can't believe (Y/N)-kun made a new friend, I'm so proud of him!!! "

" Me too honey, me too "

This is the music that plays during the fight of Hinaru and Ichigo and ends when the fight is over, you can listen to the while thing before or after you read this if you want

As my father said those words he pulled out a pocket knife, he was about to stab my mother in the rib when Hinaru took out a knife from the bag he was carrying, dropped the bag and ran at full speed and stabbed my father in the arm where he was holding the pocket knife with.

Ichigo's POV

I'm sorry honey, as I thought when I was about to stab Chiaki.

!!

" Argh "

I'd look to see who stabbed me and it was (Y/N)'s friend, Hinaru.

I would look back to see Chiaki shocked, she ran over to (Y/N) and hugged him, then I felt a sharp pain in my neck. Hinaru stabbed me in the damn neck!!

I would grab Hinaru's arm and twist it, and as soon I was about to stab his arm he kicked me in the nuts.

Shit, I cant lose to this Pink haired Gay ass boy.

Hinaru's POV

I managed to stab Ichigo in the neck before he stabbed me on the arm. I felt so wonderful and I smiled like the yandere that I am.

I grabbed Ichigo and threw him at the wall. I saw blood spilling from his neck. He was laughing like a psycho and he pulled out a gun and shot me.

Back to Ichigo's POV

I started laughing because I couldn't wait to fucking kill these three idiots. I took out my gun and shot at Hinaru. He cut the bullet in half with his damn knife, we kept on doing this until Hinaru got closer, and closer, and closer. Until I shot the ceiling, which made the noise louder for everyone in the neighboorhood to hear then Hinaru stabbed my gun with his knife and he holded me by the neck and he started choking me.

Back to Hinaru's POV

He shot the damn ceiling. I grabbed him by the neck the same way I did to Tekashi, and tightened my grip. He started coughing blood and I started tightening my grip even more. I looked at (Y/N) and his mother and they look at me horrified. I let go of Ichigo and give him a death glare.

I walked back to the other two, my left hand with Ichigo's blood.

Back to (Y/N)'s POV

I saw Hinaru-Kun walk right next to me and stand right next to me. I heard a knock at the door, Hinaru went to my father and bandaged his neck and pointed his knife at his eye, then he went to the sink to wash the blood from his knife and his hand. Meanwhile my mother was at the door and handed the papers me and Hinaru found in Ichigo's room to the police officer and Ichigo got arrested and got a life sentence.

Hinaru told me and my mom that he would help clean up the mess in the house so we did. We burned Ichigo's papers and gave his weapons to the police so they can do whatever they want with them. And 3 Am in the morning, Hinaru hugged me and my mother because he had to go home and tell his family why he was up so late.

After Hinaru left me and mom were alone at the diner table and sat in silence. " I can't believe he was working with the Mafia... " my mother said in guilt. I walked over to my mom and hugged her, after that he watched a movie.

She asked so many questions about Hinaru and she was so obsessed about Hinaru kicking ass for us and that she kept on saying over and over that Hinaru was like my boyfriend. ( Well not yet UwU )

I was flustered as fuck and my face was red as hell, I told my mom that I was going to sleep, I locked the back door and the front door just incase before going upstairs. I took a shower and put on some pajamas.

All I thought about that night was Hinaru-kun and how good he was..... and how sexy he looked in his hoodie, and how strong and firm his arms felt. I ended up falling asleep dreaming about Hinaru.