Chapter 9

Somehow the group with the help of Ik-soo managed to convince Yun to come on the mission. Hak had also completely recovered and y/n was also a warrior so they knew they'd be safe to leave. The group was about to leave when Ik-soo ran after them.

"Wait! y/n before you go I want to give you something."

"What is it?" Y/n said before the oracle kissed her on the forehead. Y/n's forehead began to tingle.

"A gift. I give you some of my power of sight so that will help you along the way."

"Thank you."

The group said good bye to the oracle in order to find the village wear the white dragon lived.

The group had only been on the road for a couple of hours when Yona when up to her sister.

"Y/n I want you to teach me how to use a sword. Hak won't teach me but you can." Yona whispered to her sister.

"No way! He'd kill me if I taught you." Y/n said putting her hands up.

"I wasn't asking." Yona glared.

"I'm not Hak you can order me to do anything." Y/n glared back.

"Please"

"No. Hak told you why he doesn't want you to learn how to use a sword, father didn't want you to touch a weapon in your lifetime. Hak is teaching you a threatening but not always lethal weapon, and I agree with him."

"Ugh. It's not fair, your trained in all kinds of weapons and I'm not."

"There's a reason why. I went behind father's back to learn weaponry and that soon became the only hobby I was allowed to have."

"It's still not fair." Yona complained. What Yona didn't understand was that she was the favorite child to the king. Anything Yona wanted she could have. Yona didn't know that y/n was locked in her room alone most of her life. When Y/n was to play with Yona it was in y/n's room. It wasn't until Ban came around that she had a friend to have fun with. This was the envy that Ik-soo spoke of.

"Yona maybe one day I'll take you but maybe you should master archery first.

"Okay!"

"Princess are you sure we are going in the right direction?" Hak asked y/n.

"Yes. I can feel it."