rainy day

"everyone is probably at school already!" you think to yourself.

the thing is, it's a rainy day and you forgot to bring your umberella..

the roads were empty, as you ran to school. you made your way into an alleyway and the water from the puddles splashed into your socks.

"oww.." you mumble, you fell into a large puddle. just great, now your skirt and the bottom of your blazer are wet. you stood up and slopped your way to school.

*timeskip*

5 minutes later, you made it to a street that was covered in shops on every side, water still splashing on your head. you helplessly sighed.

suddenly, you didn't feel anymore raindrops, it was as if you heard them, like an umbrella above you. you look up to see, kirari..

"looks like someone got a little soaked on the way to school" she giggled.

you couldn't say a word, you felt so strange inside, maybe you were falling for her..

"you can share mine." she said, grinning at you.

"ok.." you stuttered, finally making out some words.

suddenly, kirari pulled you to her, wrapping her arm around your shoulder, you were all the way under the umbrella now.

"let's go then.." she whispered into your ear.

your face was red, 'ok.' you stuttered, it sounded as if you were bored, but you weren't, this was a great feeling..

when you arrived at school, kirari brought you to the student council room.

"here, i'll give you some of my clothes." she said. she then started to strip

you covered your eyes in embarrassment. what is she doing!

"you can look now" she giggled.

she wore a red robe with a white shirt on underneath.

"i always have these spare clothes in case."

"i should be getting to class now.." you said, playing with your hair.

running to class, you bump into midari..

A/N: this inspired me to write about rain because i had to walk home from school in the rain today, i hope you enjoyed chapter 2!!