Part 3

Taehyung Pov
He is so cute. He really made it so easy for someone to kidnap him. But he wants that doesn't he. I learned so much about him and about how he really wants to be kidnapped. And he made it hard but not too hard to find him. He probably wants someone to prove their worth and love to him. And that will be me and no one else. I will kill anyone and everyone who even looks at him. He is mine. I secretly got out from under the bed and quietly sat next to him sleeping. He is so beautiful and cute. I stroked his cheek and it was so soft and warm. After a bit he started to wake up and I went under the bed again. He can't know I'm here yet. After a bit I heard him leave and I got out. I layed on his bed and it was warm. I got changed and I looked on the cameras I put in and I saw he left and then I decided to explore everything in the house.

I left some of my shirts on the bed and I went downstairs and I explored the house

I left some of my shirts on the bed and I went downstairs and I explored the house. He told a lot of information about him. I know so much about him and he is so perfect and I will make him mine. Not yet tho I just need to wait for the perfect time. After a bit he came back and I hid under the bed.