"How about your opinion? I'm sure i'll be interested." She announced as she flung the rolled paper to me. I catch it, and abruptly open it with no patience.

Welcome to Genshin Impact 2, Players. This is the second Genshin Impact Game by Mihoyo! This game, took place 100 years before the Genshin Impact 1!! The Main Characters remain 4 people, The Cyro, Pyro, Anemo, and Geo! Each goal will contain riddle that you need to solve in years! Have fun, Players.

"So?" She asked, infrequently looking at the broken tulip, as she stroked it.

I bite my lower lip, feeling the tension of her question. What the fuck does she mean?

"What the fuck do you mean, A?" I hissed. Why is her question is so God damn hard?!

"I simply ask about your opinion, J. I never played this game. Only three of you, Cenne, Yukine, and you, J." She shrugged, feeling unbothered like she always does. I took a breath before arranging my sentences.

"Fine. In my opinion, we were trapped inside this game for no reason. I don't know why. Before, I was in my room, trying to mind my God damn business, working on my letter project. Then suddenly I feel sleepy right after sipping my mom's hot tea. And boom! I'm here!" I finished it in one breath. As I took another breath, I heard a few chuckles from Letha's mouth. Probably laughing at how confident I am while talking about this thing.

"And in my opinion, we're dead. It feels like a dream, but not really. I'm not sure either are we truly dead or this is just a simple shifting dream, yay." I sarcasm at the back of my sentences. "I don't know about our next step or anything, but I think we need to contribute to this game. Whether like it or not, we're the main character here, at the Genshin Impact 2."

She scantily scowled at the words of "Genshin Impact 2."

"Have you ever heard anything about Genshin Impact 2?" She raised a question, relaxing on top of the medium rock, as she placed her katana at her thigh.

I shake my head, no. I never heard anything about this. Precisely, I'm not quite up to date with this game's news. Why would I care? All I need is just to play the game. And now we're here, begging for any information to pop off out of nowhere in front of us. Maybe Yukine and Cenne know something.

"You're not scared anymore?" She asked, not letting her eyes off her dress. I think she likes the dress.

"What scared? I'm not scared, I was shocked." I huffed. Glancing whether Cenne and Yukine are nearby or not.

"How about you?"

Arletha took a simple glimpse and responded, "I'm not scared. There are you guys. I suffer, you suffer." she said with a proud tone. Oh my God, thanks for making me remember how crazy this whore is.

"Yea, sure." I groaned.

It was silent a little bit, I still holding the old paper, as I feel stressed, I tore the paper until it was torn into two parts. A strong light suddenly shines bright, blinding my vision. I can't fucking see!

It was only last seconds until the light faded, leaving me and Arletha trying to catch our breaths. I heard some footsteps nearby, as our name was yelled.

"Arletha? Jennie! What's happening?!" That's Cenne's.

"Hey! What's wrong?" That one is Yukine's.

"The stroll paper had fucking fade away "Arletha tried to step up, and walk away towards something in front of us.

"And we got a book, " she sighed, taking the book off the ground, cleaning it a bit while she turned her gaze to meet Cenne's,

"it's a win-win situation."

"What do you mean, A?" I asked as I approach her. She lent the book to Yukine. Yukine looks confused. Well... that's a normal reaction.

"Soon, put that book in your pocket, " she told him, "now, open that book. I bet there is something in it."

I took a step near Yukine, grab the book from her arm, and opened it. I observed the book closely, but a second after I touched the book, something unexpected shows up on the front page.

Belong to the East,
Find a flute which has no limit.
Disclosed under it,
The first clue will arise.

To be continued.

The Book's visual.