Chapter 8

Addison POV:

I was still laying in my bed when my phone started ringing, it was... Bryce. Shit. Shit. SHIT! I had forgotten all about the date! Instead of picking up I went to text him and started typing...

....hey, bryce sorry i can't make it, i'm really busy.....

I quickly erased the text and replaced it with...

....hey ,sorry can't pick up rn, are we still up for the movie tho?....

I waited a few minutes still holding my phone, when i got a reply it said

....oh hey, it's fine and yes im a 10 mins away from your house....

I was about to reply with ''ok'' when I read the text again. 10 MINUTES?! HE WAS COMING TO PICK ME UP IN 10 MINUTES?! I rushed to my closet and got out a white crop top with no short sleeves, and some sweatpants which were also white they had something written on them it was: California in big letters. I put my clothes on. After I went to my makeup desk and started applying foundation, I quickly put on some eye shadow and mascara, I put lip gloss on and brushed my hair and went downstairs, when I met Jaden, he was opening the door, he opened it, it was Mads. His girlfriend, he went to kiss her, then looked at me and said.

Jaden: Where are you going all dressed up?

Addison: I uh- I'm going to a-

Jaden: Date?! WITH WHO?! WHEN?! WHY?!

That's when Mads stepped in and said

Mads: Jaden why don't we uh go to your room?

Jaden looked at her and smiled and started walking to his room with her, Mads went with him too, she looked back at me and winked. I smiled this is why I loved her, she was like the sister I never had, that's when I got a text..

From Bryce:

....i'm outside, u ready?....

I replied with ''coming out rn'' and started walking outside. I saw his car, it was parked 2 houses away from my house. I got to his car and opened the door and got in.

Bryce POV:

I had a date with Addison today, I went to pick her up and when she got in my car, she looked hot, and pretty. She said.

Addison: Hey

Bryce: hey

Addison: what movie are we watching?

Bryce: spider man, far from home 

(a/n: ik that this movie was in 2019, this story takes place in 2019)

Addison: nice, ok now let's go we're gonna be late and miss our movie!

Bryce: ''Ok ok'' I said while laughing

We sat in the car in silence, there was so much sexual tension- too much sexual tension. I didn't know how she felt but I know how I did. I was.... falling for her. but love isn't real right? or is it? We got to the movie theatre, I asked Addison if she wanted popcorn or candy. She said she didn't want anything, but she took some coke. We made our way inside the theatre and went to our seats. There was no one in the theatre except for us. So we had the best seats, the movie was about to start, there was still silence in between us. She looked at me, while I was looking at my phone, she doesn't think I saw her but I did. The movie started I put my phone away, and we both started watching the movie. We were pretty quiet, in the middle of the movie when Addison said.

Addison: Tom Holland is hot (a/n: amen sister)

Bryce: Even hotter than me?

Addison POV:

When I said Tom Holland want hot, which he is, Bryce said "even hotter than me'', the sexual tension came back. Just when I thought it was gone, it came rushing back. I didn't know what to say to Bryce so I just chuckled and started watching the movie again. I looked at Bryce with the side of my eye still watching the movie, he was still staring at me. He moved closer to me, I could now feel his breathe dangerously close to mine. He came closer and said.

Bryce: You didn't answer the question

At this point my stomach was FULL of butterflies, I tried to say something but nothing came out

Bryce: left... speechless

Bryce: Addison answer my question

Addison: What question? I played dumb

Bryce: oh you don't remember I'll just say it again: It Tom Holland hotter than me?

Addison: Bryce what kinda of questio-

He put his finger on my lip and shushed me. 

Addison: Don't shush me!

Bryce: Then answer the question

Addison: Ok FINE! He IS HOTTER THAN YOU

Bryce: Are you sure about that?

Addison: Yes I am!

Bryce: Really-

Addison: I know exactly what you're doing! JUST STOP IT! she said a little mad

Bryce: Addison... I'm sorry I was just messing around

I was mad at him, because this is EXACTLY what my ex boyfriend did to me, he manipulated me into liking him, he used me, and then cheated. I felt a tear roll down on my cheek. I looked away from Bryce. He came close again and said.

Bryce: I'm sorry

Addison: It's not your fault

Addison: You're just acting really like my ex right now

Bryce: "I just wanted to mess around, I'm sorry. I just like to fix things, I wanted to cheer you up" he said while putting a loose hair strand and tucking it behind my ear

Addison: Why are you a fixer?

Bryce: I'm a fixer because when I fix other people I don't have to think about how fucking broken I am.

We were now both leaning in

CLIFFHANGERS BISHES!

(to be continued)

(not edited so sorry for the grammar mistakes)

A/N: If you've watched Winx The Last Saga, you probably know that I sorta used that scene for this chapter. I just really liked that scene. Sky and Bloom are so cute! Anyways, make sure to vote and follow! I love you all so much, tysm for the support. Go follow some of my supporters:  @peracbeth_24 and @Tanisha689. I love these people so much! GO SHOW THEM SOME LOVE! I'll update this story again on Friday! Have a nice day lovies!

o and almost forgot: quote of the day...

"shine bright like a diamond'' 

xxx

-Mj <3