ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

Bryce POV:

When the school bell rang, I went home quickly. My apartment was a MESS, I didn't want her to think I was a slob or something. I went to my apartment and picked up all the white claw cans, all the empty alcohol bottles, empty pizza boxes, and soda cans from the floor, I put em all into garbage bag and threw em out. Then I went to my room and wore a white tank top with a hoodie on top, I planned to take it off when the time would be right ;) There is no way she wouldn't be able to resist me after taking off my hoodies, all girls did.

Addison POV:

I went home and got ready to go to Bryce's apartment, I wore...

I wore it with a bag, in the bag I put  my macbook since we would have to work on the presentation and gather research

I wore it with a bag, in the bag I put  my macbook since we would have to work on the presentation and gather research. I wore a cardigan on top as I figured it would probably be a little chilly today. Then I did my makeup put my air force ones on started to go out, but before I could go Jaden my older brother asked me.

Jaden: Where are you going?!

Addison: To work on a project with my classmate

Jaden: Oh, do you want me to drop you off?

Addison: No I'll be fine, thanks tho

Jaden: Oh, and dad's coming over so be back before 3 hours

Addison: He's coming?! *smiles* Okay bye!

Jaden: Bye

I was very happy that my dad was coming home, he barely saw us after mom died, I got in my car and started to drive, then I remembered the very moment I saw my mom die...

Flashback:

I was 8 years old, I had just turned 8. Mama came into my room and started kissing me everywhere, I started giggling. She hugged and kissed me for a couple of minutes, then said she was going upstairs to the attic to do something. I started playing with my blocks and started building a castle! That's when I heard something drop from the attic, I got my stuffed doggie which my mama gave to me when I was 2, I was holding it and walked to the attic. When I got to the top of the stairs I saw something hanging, I looked and was mom I said.

Younger Addison: mama?

That's when my 14 year old brother Jaden rushed upstairs to see what the commotion was. He came and looked at mama, then I looked at Jaden, there was tears coming down from his face, I looked at him and when I looked back at mama, Jaden covered my eyes. He picked me up and brought me downstairs, he placed me onto my bed, and I said.

Younger Addison: Why mama hanging?

Jaden was crying loudly now, I didn't even know what was happening. He hugged me tightly and he was crying then I said

Younger Addison: don't cry

Flashback Ends

I was now full on crying, I could barely see anything, I was still driving. I wiped my tears and drove all the way to Bryce's apartment. When I got to it, I called Bryce (a/n: pretend he gave it to her when they were talking) he answered and I said.

Addison: Hey Bryce I'm outside your apartment what's your room number?

Bryce: oh yeah it's 103

Addison: Okay thanks

Bryce: k 

*call ends*

I went to his room and knocked on the door...

Bryce's POV:

I was eating something when I heard a knock on the door, Addison was here. I tried to act as cool as possible, and then I opened the door. I saw her she looked cute and pretty. She was smiling, I smiled back, only to realise I had been staring for a couple seconds and didn't even let her in. I let her in and said.

Bryce: Oh sorry come in

Addison: thanks

Addison: ''nice place'' she said looking around

Bryce: ''if only she knew'' I muttered under my breathe

Addison: what? she said turning around to face me

Bryce: nothing

Addison: okay let's start working on the project

Bryce: sure

We both sat down on my couch, she got her macbook out and opened it, I went to go get mine and then sat down. We started working on it and it started to get hot, I went to take off my hoodie, and when I came back she was taking off her cardigan revealing her jeans which fit perfectly on her ass. I checked her out, I licked my lips, she was hot,  although she looked so familiar, her eyes looked like the eyes of someone I knew, it was on the tip of my tongue. Anyways she sat down and then I stopped staring and we worked a little more until I said.

Bryce: let's take a break

Addison: ok

Bryce: you want water?

Addison: No thanks

Bryce: ok

Addison: what do you want to do?

Bryce: watch a movie

Addison:  I don't th-

Bryce: cmon have fun chill with me

Addison: *sighs* ok fine

Bryce: yesssssss

We both sat on the couch, then an amazing idea came to my head. I would put a scary movie on she would get scared and hug me that would be the perfect way to start. Right? I put on The Conjuring, one of the most scariest movies I'd ever watched, she would be really scared, I played the same movie for every single girl that came to my house, and all of them would get scared. I put the movie on, Addison was watching closely, then it was the part where the jumpscare was coming, she was staring at the screen closely, I counted down till the scare would come. 3...2....1. The jumpscare came and I looked at Addison, she had neither blinked or moved, she was really interested, she wasn't even disturbed. I asked her.

Bryce: You didn't get scared...

Addison: I love horror

Oh, no wonder she wasn't scared. I was pretty shocked every single girl hated scary movies, but she was different. We finished the movie there were a few more scares even I flinched but once again Addison remained undisturbed, right when it ended, I was going to put on an even more scary movie on, but then she looked at her phone, and then stood up quickly and said.

Addison: Oh shoot I gotta go

Bryce: Now?

Addison: Yeah I'm really sorry

Bryce: It's fine, we'll finish the project another time

Addison: Yeah *about to leave, stops at door*

Addison: Bryce,

Bryce: yeah?

Addison: I had a really fun time

Bryce: me too *smiles*

Addison: ok bye!

Bryce: bye

Addison's POV:

I went home and saw...

(to be continued)

A/N: Hey guys! I hope you're liking this story, just wanted to remind yall I only update Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I hope yall understand. Love you guys. TYSM for the reads and votes. DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW AND VOTE! 

''she became who she never thought she could become''

xxx

-Mj <3