Chapter 10

'I thought you forgot about me'
'Never' he said as he made his way across the room towards me, stopped to look me up and down, and again asked
'Are you wearing my shirt'?
I laughed and nodded
'Yes'
He smiled as he slipped an arm around my waist to study my face at close range.
'Can i stay the night'?  He locked in hard to my gaze  before slowly grazing his mouth from my ear to my neck. After the seductive neck kiss he pulled away again to stare intensely into my soul.
'Let's just stay in bed, forget the rest of the world'  He continued.

I broke free of him and headed towards the bathroom. If he thought he could just waltz in and out of my life, have me wrapped around his little finger every time he came back, he could think again. I mean he was right but I wasn't  about to admit it.

I stopped before I reached the doorway and turned back around to face him.  I was pleasantly surprised to find he was already staring at me. I don't think his eyes had left my body since he entered my room. I loved the feeling of knowing I was turning him on.

I threw a towel in his direction and turned back out the bedroom door. He shouted after me.
'I don't care where I sleep Dylan. As long as you are next to me'

I couldn't help but smile to myself as I made my way to make up the lounge for him.

*****

'Obviously I've been gone for too long' Jaden teased me
'You have managed to kill all your house plants'
He was attending to a group of herbs I have been trying to grow on my patio.  I sat in one of his  shirts  drinking coffee and watching the sunset. Thinking about nothing in particular and everything that happened over the last few days all at once. Relaxed but amazed. Normal but at the same time completely bewildered. When we were together it felt so right. But when I really thought about the situation I struggled to justify how I had come to live like this. I had actually ended up in this wierd  surreal like situation.

I shifted my focus on to Jaden who was making a small pile of dead chives as he weeded through my garden. I have really intended on being strong this time. I really wanted him to know that I had my own life and he couldn't just walk in and interrupt whenever he was bored of LA. But of course he had won me over and everything was going his way  again. I had designated the couch for his first night but after less than 15 minutes he had made his way into my room.

'I get your point Dylan. I respect it too' He softly said as he pulled back my covers, slid underneath them and rested his head alongside mine on my pillow.
'But I can't sleep could you please play with my hair too I'm sleepy'?

I looked up from my book at him pretending I had much better things to think about.
'Please'? He continued
'I just flew halfway across the world for you'
I knew he was guilt-tripping me but it worked anyway. I gave up, rolled my eyes and motioned for him to roll over so I could lazily scratch his head.

*** HEY LOVELIES ❤️. SAY I'M SORRY ENOUGH FOR HOW LONG IT'S BEEN SINCE I UPDATED. AND I KNOW IT'S ONLY ONE LITTLE CHAPTER BUT THERE'S MORE COMING IN THE NEXT DAY OR SO (98% SURE). I HOPE ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN WELL. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT THIS STORY SO FAR. MUCH LOVE TO ALL XX