"Help her with her work even when she doesn't need your help. Let her help you, she'll feel happy that you somewhere trust her that's why you are letting her help you. Listen to her instead of constantly speaking. If she doesn't want to speak let the silence speak."

"Arguments happen, but when they happen make sure to clear them on time. Don't wait for her to solve it, keep your manly ego aside and talk with her, you solve the matters."

"If you are prepared for all this then, I'm permitting you to marry. You have today's night think about it, if you are sure you can do all this then we are giving 'Yes' as an answer to Neela Parikh." Giving a soft squeeze on my shoulder he got up to leave.

"Dad, Photo." I promptly add before he departs from the room.

Smiling softly he handed me the picture, I find my cheeks heating up. Amazing, just today I got to know I can blush as well. Since I have already embarrassed myself I decide to ask a question.

"Her name?" I trace the picture fixing my gaze on Dad's face.

"Avni Parikh." He smiled at me. "You sound like a desperate person!"

Lowering my gaze I laugh with him. Dad went away after asking me to think about it.

Avni Parikh!

Keeping a hand beneath my head I stare at Avni's picture. It's strange a week ago I wasn't even willing to see her photo but when I saw it I can't stop myself from seeing it again and again. She's not kind of the most beautiful girl in the world she's kind of the most adorable girl in the world.

At night I saw her photo, thought about it, gave my answer as 'Yes' to Dad. Then the next day I went to the office to find her coming out of the interview room. Do you think that sight was simple for me? Absolutely not, because that was breathtaking!

She came out and started speaking with a girl then she marched towards the waiting area completely not aware of my gaze on her.

Though the conversation I had with her was kind of foolish and amusing, I am sure somewhere she thought of me as a pervert. It's simply unacceptable she didn't see my picture.

A week has passed by and we have given 'Yes' as an answer to Avni's mother yet there is no reply from their side. However, I got to know her mother wants us to talk before engagement that possibly means something positive is on the way.

I dial her number with all the enthusiasm I have. Honestly, she is not easy to deal with. DD has selected her and she is going to join our company from tomorrow.

Do you know there is a kind of mystery here? DD isn't aware that Avni can be my wife and so he is being bossy types with her, haha!

Avni doesn't know that her boss can be her husband, you know why? Because she is least bothered to take a look at my picture.

That day when she and her friend left from office, Avni turned back to look at me, and the way she swings her bag an envelope fell from her bag. Before she could realize her friend dragged her out. When I took the envelope I look at the address which is ours, I chuckle slowly when I realize she has not even opened it. That is why she didn't know who I am.

After taking deep breaths I press the call button since Avni's mother said Mom we should first talk on call and decide to meet somewhere, so I got her number.

When she doesn't receive it after two calls, I decide to call one last time because it's 10:30 in the night she might be sleeping.

"When a person doesn't receive the call it simply means they are busy so you should wait until they call you back." I hear her gritted tone and I find myself gasping in fear.