Chapter Seven

Ginny pulled me around the house asking if I was more attracted to Ron or Hermione, Fred or Angelina, Ginny or Percy, Molly or Arthur. For each I answered with the female chose, except Fred and Angelina.

  "Well I feel confident to say your either pan or bi, how would you feel about dating a trans girl?" Ginny asked  "did be fine dating a trans girl, as long as she had a good personality." I smiled. Ginny started to dance around the room. "Alright, I'm confident enough to say your Pansexual like me." Ginny smiled. "Now, do you have a crush on anyone?" She asked. "Yeah, you." I said and her eyes widened. "I-I" She stoped. Upon seeing her reaction I panicked. "I meant like ya I do, do you." I said. My heart beating at a million miles a minute. "Oh, ya." She nodded. We sat in an ox warred silents till Molly calmed us for dinner (so a long ass a silents) 

  Dinner was even worse, it was silent between Kate and Madalyn. Ginny and I made Small talk but didnt really say much. "So y/n, how is your father?" Kate asked. I immediatly tensied and i think ginny noticed becaus4 dispit the acwarness from erlaery she grabbed my hand and gave me a week smile. "I havent really talked to him." I said and kate looked at her plate. "Slimy Git, . told me not to come back when he faound out i was alive." Kate said. Snape mqy have lied to me, but he was still my father and i wouldnt let her talk about him that way, as i went to say somthing she cut me off. "Its all his fau--I KNOW!" I yelled interupting her. "I dont need a constent reminder that its my dads fault kate, thank you." I said and walked away from the table. my heart pounding out of my chest at a millon miles a minute. Feeling tear come to my eyes I quickly took a deep breath, and another, and another till they becam shakky. I droped onto a  chair and silently cried into my hands. I dont cry often, well not that often else its at night while im alone.

  I caught my breath and wipped my eye's. when i turned arounf i saw ginny standing there with a worried look. "Im fine." I smiled and she shook her head. "actually your not, there's a spider upove your head." Ginny said. I jumped up, nerly avoiding the spider and looked at ginny. "Youve been standing ther for god knows how long letting a spider inch closer to my head!" I exclamed. "Ive been standing here for nerly ten minets watching a spider inch closer to your head, yes." Ginny said. I rolled my eyes at her and snuck past the spider.

  "Whant to tell me that crush of yours?" ginny asked. "You first." I smiled, handing her a hot chocolet as we walked back up to her room. "Ugh fine." She said taking a drink of her hot chocoled. "She had y/h/c hair and y/e/c. Oh and she is a Slyithren so you might know her." ginny smiled. I stuck out my bottom lip and smiled. "Well mine had red hair, bule eyes, and is in gryiffondor so you might know her." I said.  "she sounds really pretty." Ginny smiled. "Yours to, we sould give them code names." I suggested. "I love that Idea, mine will be snake because she a slyithren." Ginny smiled. "And mine will be lion, because shes gryiffondor." I smiled. "So what is snake like?" I asked. ginny blushed and a light smiled brushed her lips. " Shes super sweet for a slyithren, her dad is super strikcked and anoying from what ive heard." Ginny laughed.