Chapt. 6

(Thus, beauty has died but this bitch has awoken)

Levi POV

(How do I start this fuck okay umm-) As soon as I woken up I walked downstairs to get tea but due to my unfortunate luck I hear that same fucking voice everyday. "LEVIIIIIIIII"
Ugh. It's so damn early. "What do you want four eyes?" She replied with that same annoying tone, "SO I HAVE AN AMAZING DISCOV- what happened to your arm?" She points out what I forgot to cover up. Fuck this shit and her shitty magnifying glasses. I internally say every curse word possible before replying, "Training." She looked at me not believing it before stating. "That's not true! Just last night and the night before the only ones that were at training were Armin, Mikasa, and Jean! Remember we had security cameras set up!" (Just pretend that's possible and bear with me-) fuck. "I never said I was on Training grounds" I replied as a matter of factly. She huffed her breathed still not believing me but gave in "okayyy fine anyways! Levi remember the rules! Loser has to give the winner their rations for a week!" She says and holds out a test score of 93. Weak. I hold out mines to show a test score of 95. "Awwwww" she said defeated. I looked at her then sighed, "stupid glasses I don't want your shitty rations." Upon hearing that shitty glasses tackled me in a hug "THANK YOU LEVI I LOVE MY BRO" she said so fucking loud I wish I was deaf. "Yeah yeah get off" I replied thinking of what she said. I heard those words from two people who I failed to protect.. "what ever I'm heading to my room" I said annoyed. "Okay levi!" She skipped off. I'm sorry for not protecting you two.
DONE ENJOY THIS RANDOM SHIT
Words: 311

(🥺 inspiration and this was so cute)