♫𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐭. 𝐊. 𝐍𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢

𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙞 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙨.

𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨, 𝙞'𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙞 𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚

I thought of a storyline for this so watch me tell a whole story in one chapter lmao.

___\\_____\\____\\____\\_____\\_____\\____\\____\\

𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭. 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢
(47:21) [this means 4721 words]

11:05 ───|────── 47:21
|◁ II ▷|
∞ ↺

ᴰᴼᵂᴺᴸᴼᴬᴰ
ᶠᴬᵛᴼᴿᴵᵀᴱ
∞︎︎ ᴿᴱᴾᴱᴬᵀ
ˢᴷᴵᴾ

I n t e r l u d e
(backstory for your relation with nanami)

I have bad luck.

you felt the spine of the book hit atop your head with an all too familiar pain. it stirred you from your sleep and you were immediately reminded of your surroundings when you heard other students talking outside.

the drags of the metal feet of the chairs as the janitors cleaned some of the empty classes that shook the floor and the impatient taps of a finger against the desk you had your head on.

he's already here huh?

"[nickname]. you didn't ditch detention to sleep here did you?" you could hear nanami scold you sternly and you shuddered but tried your best to stay in character.

how did he even find me?

maybe he'll realize the hour is almost finished and send me home.

and with that thought you waited, and waited until he finally made a sound of annoyance, but what came next wasn't what you had expected.

what came was the heavy drop of the book beside your head and an instruction "page 53, section a through to D. your hour starts when you start and ends when you turn it in. I'll be waiting in the staff room until you're done. if you don't turn it in by this evening then take your parents in tomorrow. Man I hate my job".

he left right after and you mugged him discreetly.

this man hates me for what?

yeah you had bad luck.

bad luck for always getting in trouble with the same sensei, for falling asleep during your detention hour with him and for him finding you.

you were bad lucked to have that damn nanami hate you, if it were any other teacher maybe you wouldn't have gotten in trouble that much.

but it was him.

looking out the window you noticed a guy confessing to a girl under the blooming cherry blossom tree and you faked a vomit before setting your focus on the task nanami had given you.

𝐌𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄  |  𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें