🍓 Blue n red 👑

Start from the beginning

"I'm really sorry Rin. But it can't be help-" She stopped, processing back Riinu's frustrations. "Wait- What did you say just now? Colon sulking...?" (Y/n) ask for confirmation. 

"Yeah! I don't know why but he hasn't gotten out of his room since then! Naa-kun try to talk to him, but he refuses to open his mouth! Maybe you've been busy lately so you didn't notice it." Riinu is attempting to figure out which of his guesses is right.

"Oh shoot. I don't know that... Hold up, I'll go talk to him." (Y/n) get up, rush to the door. 

"HEY! WHAT ABOUT ME??" Riinu exclaimed, upset that he can't spend time with his favorite person. 

"Umm... Don't worry, I'll set up a date as apologies!" She stated, not thinking straight. Opening the door just to see Nanamori, Jel, Satomi, and Root in front of her. 

 "Oh hey, guys! Sorry, can't talk right now. Satomi-kun, is Colon in the room?" 

"Umm... Yeah, I guess..." Satomi responded, still in disbelief.

"Okie, thanks!" She dashes out leaving them speechless. 

"Did she say... A DATE??" They looked at Riinu, whose eyes twinkled with excitement.

-Back with (Y/n)- 

(Y/n) knocking Colon's room -who shared with Satomi- but no one is answering. 

"Colon...?"

"Go away..." Colon finally answered, groggily. 

"Hey, hey... It's me, (Y/n). Can I enter? I wanna talk, please?" Her voice softened, hoping he would open the door for her.

Not long after that, a sound of the doorknob twisting opens the locked door. Opening the door, (Y/n) saw Colon with his plushie of him, hugging it tightly while sitting on his bunker bed. She enters his room, walking to him and sits beside him, at a comfortable distance of course. 

"Hey. Umm... I wanna say sorry... For blaming you that time. I just... I was really stressed out with the works," (Y/n) said, hugging little Satomi plushie. 

" . . . " 

 "I never meant to hurt you. Sorry again. If you don't want to be disturbed I can go now." Getting up, ready to walk out of the room but Colon's hand snatched her before she would go. 

"Hmm? Colon, what is it?" 

"I'm sorry too... I'm very childish, geez..." Colon says, feeling ashamed. 

"It's okay Colon, sometimes being childish is cute you know." She smiling sweetly at him making Colon burst into tears. He tackled her into a hug, sobbing in her arms. 

"UWAAHHH!! I MISS YOU (Y/N)!!!" 

"There, there Colon. I miss you too" 

The door abruptly opened, causing the people behind it to collide. Both of them turned their heads towards the entrance, startled.

There they saw Nanamori was crushed by Jel, Satomi, Riinu, and Root. 

"Oh hey (Y/n)-san. Sorry for disturbing your adorable moments." Nanamori said, trying to cover. 

"Yep, we just passing by. Totally not spying." Jel tells them, totally not being suspicious. They stared at him, can't believe that he makes it more obvious. She stared at them, in disbelief but soon turn into a smile.  

"Hey, what about a group date? Since we barely got time together." 

"Is that really counted as a date?" 

"Who cares~ I just want to spend time with my precious friends" 

"What about your work?" Nanamori questioned, worried that she might not able to finish her work by the deadline.

"Bleh. Work can wait~ So where you guys want to go? Movies? Amusement park? Say it, my treat!" 

"YEAYYY!!!" Riinu dashed over to her and hugged her tightly.

"OOOH!! LET'S GO TO CINEMA!! I KNOW A MOVIE THAT WE CAN WATCH" Colon yelled happily. 

"Okay Colon, anything you say~" (Y/n) giggled softly.

ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

♪♪♪ Hey hey hello darlings!!♪♪♪

Sheesh... This chapter is kinda long. But I hope you enjoyed it!! Honestly I have no idea what to name this chapter... (';ω;`) Requests are still open! Please vote and leave a comment! It fire me up ヾ(*'O'*)/ Then, see you in the next chapter!! Stay safe!! (。・ω・。)ノ♡

• Credit •

@vow_h3 twitter

• Information •

Words counted: 1153 words
Date published: 26/3/2021
Unedited

• Question of the day •

How do you know Strawberry prince?

° My answer °

I know through tiktok! I was just scrolling around and their prince song came in my fyp. (≧▽≦)