"Stop it! We are eating!" Grandma Jeon scolded but they didn't stop.

"Junghyun!" Mr. Jeon warned.

"What?! Clearly you wanted Jungkook to handle the company because he is your favored son and we all know that since the day he was born!" Junghyun spat.

"And how dare you to tell me that I have favoritism!?" Mr. Jeon defended.

Junghyun scoffed, "You tolerated his actions even when you know it was wrong and fake! You knew these things all along but here you are! Keeping it to everyone else!" he said.

Jungkook looked up to Junghyun, "What? Are you still gonna act innocent here, Jungkook?" Junghyun asked sarcastically.

"What's something we don't know?" Grandpa Jeon said while the others are confused.

"Ask this Jungkook right here! Oh, and your son as well," Junghyun spat before walking out.

"Jungho!" Grandpa Jeon said then Jungho didn't look at the old man.

"I'll take care of it, dad." Mr. Jeon only said then ate his food.

Everyone, even Jungkook is shocked abd confused of what Junghyun was talking about.

Fake?

What's fake?

He looked at Lisa and there he understood it.

Fuck!

That hell and chaos ended as well as the awkward dinner they had.

Junghyun was walking to the garden when he spotted a figure of a girl in the garden.

"Lisa?" he called.

Lisa turned around and saw him.

Lisa got anxious remembering what happened earlier at the dining area.

Junghyun noticed it and chuckled.

"Don't worry. I won't bite you." he said then Lisa sighed.

"Are you okay?" Lisa started then Junghyun just hummed.

"I don't know what you were talking about earlier but you can tell it to me if you want," Lisa offered then Junghyun looked at her eyes deeply.

Liss panicked, his dark orbs seems to be searching something.

"You tell me, Lisa." he said still looking at her intently.

Lisa gulped, "What about me?" Lisa asked.

"I know everything. You don't have to hide it." he said then looked at the sky.

"Everything? What are you talking about, Junghyun oppa?" Lisa asked confused.

"That you were hired to pretend to be his girlfriend. Am I right?" Junghyun asked then turned to her again.

Lisa's eyes widen when he mentioned it. She could not speak, her hands beginning to tremble in fear.

How the hell did he know?!