Dramatic Intruder Alert

A/N:Here i tried using the "include words" feature and gave it the words: soldier, spy, shovel, and shotgun. This feature was still in beta but this is what i got.

The Blue team Soldier was sitting calmly in his chair, when their teams intelligence had been stoled by the Red team! If the Blue team wanted a chance to win, they had to stop their Red team competitors from taking it back to their base. If the Red team got too far ahead, the Blue team needed to call for a retake.

Now the spy would know what to say to save the team and boost morale. The plan was already in place! With just three shots of the pump shotgun, she would jump up from behind the sandbags that had been thrown in to block off the courtyard door, and then the Ranger would follow with his pistol and kick open the door, with his teammates following close behind with the shovels, or his shotgun and pistol!

The spy's plan had to be flawless!

In the arena the watch team was waiting for their chance to move into position. With only a few seconds of downtime for the team, the Sniper and Soldier were on the move. The Spy was huddled behind the sandbags on the far side of the room, covering the window just over the side, watching her target intently, ready to move if needed.

It was the Blue team that seemed to make the move first. The Soldier had an odd sort of shovel that had a short wooden handle and a curved iron spike. The Scout could be seen behind the sandbags, heading for the front door, with the Soldier following closely behind, carrying the rifle and pistol. In just a few moments the spy was counting the shots on her targeting screen, just under the sandbags, and at least one of the rounds had hit its mark!

Now the soldier was running into the room, pistol raised, with the spy calling out "Sensor! Spy!" in an attempt to bring the soldier's attention to her before the other spies moved into position to pin down the soldier's next victim. The spy saw the soldier quickly raising the gun to his shoulder, with the pistol already spinning, ready to fire!

The Spy didn't have much time to think. The wind of the rifle firing quickly hit the spy behind the sandbags, rocketing her up and over the short sandbags into the air. While she had seen the soldier was standing in the doorway, she hadn't been prepared for the sudden movement. As she hit the ground the rifle fired a single shot at her, but she jumped clear, just as the Blue team had planned!

Now she knew the timing was right! With only a few seconds of time to spare, she had to prepare herself to throw herself behind the nearby door, the one that had been thrown open from the explosion! She also had to wait for the soldier and the spy to switch positions, so that the soldier could have his back to the spy while the spy could cover the soldier.

From behind the closed door, she waited patiently, listening carefully for the shots, but it was all too quiet. The shots didn't come, and instead she heard the sounds of the shovel being thrown. With the shooter so close to her, she waited until the soldier turned to aim and fired the pistol. With a shotgun blast, she sent the soldier and spy tumbling into the dust covered courtyard. If it was over, she could only hope that the shooter had shot at the shovel to knock the spy off her feet, or that they had missed hitting the soldier in the head.

With the soldier and the spy out of the game, the watch team made their move. The Ranger positioned himself behind the sandbags, calling out "Hey, Soldier! Soldier! Gun!" in an attempt to wake him up. As soon as the soldier responded, the Ranger was already switching to his rifle, and the spy fired a single shot at the soldier. As he was coming to his senses, the Ranger quickly jumped up and pulled out his rifle, which he fired directly into the forehead of the soldier. The soldier was out cold!

Now the spy was counting the shots, and trying to figure out how close they were, and if the soldier had been hit in the head. After firing off a few more shots at the soldier, the sniper was pulling out his own shotgun. As he waited for the soldier to respond, he flipped the shotgun around, so that the barrel pointed down at the soldier. With the barrel pointing at his head, the Ranger fired off a round right...

A/N:Due to technical difficulties, the story has unfortunately cut off here. Sorry for the probably never to be continued cliff hanger folks, but I liked this story too much to get rid of it.