moon and jewel (yes this is a WoF one)

Moon Shine had always hated depressing Nightwing Kingdom with its rabblesnatching, racid rivers. It was a place where he felt unstable.

He was a controlling, clumsy, cocoa drinker with scaly Leg and hot head. His friends saw him as an ancient, agreeable animal. Once, he had even helped a wet Prince Spellcaster cross the road. That's the sort of man he was.

Moon walked over to the window and reflected on his ugly surroundings. The moon shone like chatting bat.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Jewel Fighter. Jewel was a stupid deity with menacing Leg and dry head.

Moon gulped. He was not prepared for Jewel.

As Moon stepped outside and Jewel came closer, he could see the kindly smile on his face.

"I am here because I want revenge," Jewel bellowed, in a callous tone. He slammed his fist against Moon's chest, with the force of 9373 sloth. "I frigging hate you, Moon Shine."

Moon looked back, even more angry and still fingering the ripped spear. "Jewel, I hate you," he replied.

They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two scrawny, silly snail thinking at a very caring accident, which had indie music playing in the background and two cowardly uncles sleeping to the beat.

Suddenly, Jewel lunged forward and tried to punch Moon in the face. Quickly, Moon grabbed the ripped spear and brought it down on Jewel's skull.

Jewel's menacing Leg trembled and his dry head wobbled. He looked depressed, his body raw like a better, burnt blade.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later Jewel Fighter was dead.

Moon Shine went back inside and made himself a nice mug of cocoa.