7.2 SuperGirl and SuperAndroid

FINAL PART

soojin/minnie

about 3 seconds into the kiss, minnie pulled away and dropped her hands from soojin's shoulder. they pulled away but were still close to each other. soojin was in shock because this was her first ever kiss. she never expected herself to kiss someone.

minnie stuttered, with the thoughts on how to fix this mess spinning in her mind, "uhm- this... makes no sense."

"it really does not." soojin said and met minnie's gaze which was still locked on her lips. the tension in the air was so high that soojin almost didn't notice the calling coming from the inserted phone in her right ear. she flinched and stepped back, then answered the call.

"yes, i am listening... what?!"

soojin got super worried and it was really showing. minnie looked at her with questioning eyes.

soojin kept her silence for a while, turning her face to minnie. she breathed in, "all right, we are coming."

then, the call was over.

"where are we going? what's happening?"

"you are not coming. i told them "we" so that they will not worry. you are absolutely not ready. i will deal with it by myself."

"what?"

"it was nice to know you, minnie."

soojin attempted to launch her body but minnie held her arm.

"wait! at least tell me where you're going right now."

"sludge is in the town. all android teams in seoul are appointed to take it down. i am now going to join them. is that enough information for your curiosity?"

"but you said you're insufficient against that sludge. let me help you, i really wanna help you."

"sorry, minnie. you are not ready for this task."

soojin tried to take off, but minnie's grasp suddenly strengthened. she was holding soojin's arm so tight.

"no, i am! listen to your superiors!"

"i have no time, i need to go now."

soojin tried to escape from her grasp. minnie seemed to have no intention of letting her go. when soojin looked into minnie's eyes, she realized that minnie was using her powers on her as she saw minnie's eye colors changed into greyish violet. and they were sparkling.

"let me help you" said minnie, emphasizing every word one by one, "i'm not letting you go unless i come with you."

"minnie, it hurts." said soojin, trying to pull her arm.

minnie shook her head, realizing what she was doing, "oh, no. i- i'm sorry, i didn't mean-"

"it is okay," soojin finally escaped from minnie's grasp, "goodbye."

and she took off and disappeared from the sight in a second, flying away. minnie was worried to death, and she has never felt this much anxiety before. she thought to herself, 'this feels so wrong, i need to do something' then, she went on to think a way to follow soojin1849.

and meanwhile, with the coordinates for the sludge's whereabouts, 1849 arrived in town. the city was evacuated, there was no trace of human life, except for the corpses. also, apart from the police androids and androids with the advanced technologies who are currently trying their best to fight against the sludge, there were no other robots.