♫︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 11 ♫︎

••●══════••●۩۞۩●••══════●••

"Akaashi and I will come pick you up soon"

"Okay thanks bo" y/n hung up the phone and packed some clothes for the night. It was early in the morning and
y/n was still processing her and suna's little 'hangout'.

After y/n got her stuff packed she went outside and was met with akaashi and bokuto sitting at her door steps.  "Hey guys" she greeted after they stood up. "lets go!

♡♡♡

Once they got there y/n knocked on the door and was greeted by atsumu. "N/nnnnn!!" "Hey tsumu"

"Hey bokuto, hey akaashi!!" Atsumu greeted once again.

"IDIOT LET THEM IN" Osamu yelled walking down the stairs. "Shut up I was about to." Atsumu stood aside allowing the trio to walk in and greet osamu. "Where's Rin?" Y/n asked

"Your boyfriend is always late to these kinds of things" bokuto laughed. "He'll be here soon though" osamu said.

Y/n nodded and then realized what bokuto said. "The fuck...BOYFRIEND?"

"I'm just teasing calm down y/n" bokuto said patting y/n's head. "Let's go upstairs" atsumu said.

Everyone followed him upstairs and decided to spend the night in Osamu's room since it was bigger.
Akaashi and bokuto decided to sit beside each other on the two bean bags in the corner of the room.

Y/n sat on the one seated sofa that osamu had in his room. The twins just sat on the bed and everyone just started talking about random things so time can go by until suna got there.

Y/n decided to call suna since he was taking a long time and surprisingly, he answered.

"Where are you muh fuckuh?"

"I'll be there soon" and as soon as suna said that everyone saw the room door open and standing there was suna.

"Oh look how early you've arrived!" Osamu said sarcastically.  "Shut up atleast I'm here now" he said closing the door behind him. He sat in between y/n's legs on the floor in front of her seat. "Hey" he greeted her, head tilted back in her lap.

"Fuck you" she replied

"Gladly" he said getting comfortable against the warmth of her thighs. Y/n just flicked his head and went back on her phone.

"Anyways what are we doing?" Suna asked. Bokuto, atsumu, akaashi, and osamu looked at each other signifying that the plan was still on.

"Uhhh 7 minutes in heaven" bokuto said. "I'm down" everyone except y/n answered.  They looked at y/n waiting for a answer but she was distracted on her phone. Suna just snatched her phone away and got her attention.

"Wanna play 7 minutes in heaven?" He asked and she nodded eager to get her phone back. "Hmm what do we have here?" Suna opened up the album that y/n had titled "Friends🦖🥵" it was full of random videos and pictures of their little adventures.

"dude" she said trying to get her phone back but suna put the phone close to his lap so y/n wouldn't try and reach for it.
"Aww" he said showing her the picture of her sleeping on his chest.

"Okay let's start the game" atsumu said after discussing the plan once again while y/n and suna were distracted.  "YEAH!" bokuto exclaimed.

Everyone got into a circle and it was decided that suna would go first. He spun the bottle and surprise, surprise it landed on y/n.