chapter one: the space ship

narrator pov:

after puting on his dark green astronaut suit, mizkif walked into an empty space pod. the sign outside said "launching in 20 minutes", so he figured he might as well sit there then stand aroung awkwardly. he was waiting for other people to walk in so he could tell the captain to launch the ship. about 5 minutes after waiting, a person in a pink space suit walked in.

mizkif looks above her head to see her name tag. "claire<3"

claire turns around and sees mizkif.

"hiii. im claire. whats ur name?" claire says.

mizkif looks back to claires eyes.

"hello. im mizkif." mizkif says, "ur eyes are so blue."

"no shit you fucking dumb ass. do you think im color blind or something stupid ass BITCH." claire quickly responds.

"...im s-sorry,"mizkif responds, taking it kinda to heart.

"sorry, i didnt mean it. ive been super stressed bc i lost two of my friends on the way here and i cant find them. they told me to just wait here if i get lost so im wating for them to come." claire responds feeling guily.

"dont worry about it:)" mizkif says

mizkifs pov:

BRUH WTF IS WRONG WITH HER WHY IS SHE YELLING AT ME I DIDNT DO SHIT

"dont worry about it:)" i respond not wanting to stress her out anymore.

claires pov:

why did i freak out on him? i hope he doesnt become imposter and fucking kill me for that. oh well, i can always use what calla tells me. yolo.

narators pov:

claire sits down across the room from mizkif and turns on the tv. she turns on the tv and tries to figure out how to work it while mizkif sits on his phone.

buckys pov:

i was walking around in the main teleportation room, and i saw a space pod with only 2 people in it. i decided to go into that one before all the seats got taken, so i grabbed my orange space suit and put it on. i had everything i needed so i pressed the button and teleported to the space pod. "iuodgvhjlwdevabj" is what the teleportation noise sounded like. ]

when i got there the scariness kicked it. "i sure hope i dont fucking die in a little bit." i think to myself. i look around to see someone named mizkif in a dark green spacesuit on their phone. the other person is in a pink astronaut suit and their name tag says "claire<3". she has a tv remote in her hand and it looks like she is trying to log into hulu. i ignore them and go sit in the corner so i can listen to sea shanties with my airpods.

angels pov:

i finish ziping up my cyan astronaut suit and grab my notebook. i close it and put it away in my bag where my pencils are. grabbing the bag, i walk into the teleportation room and go into the new pod i have entered. there is a cute person in the corner with headphones in. i wonder they are listening to. they look nice so i walk over to them. i can see a wet spot start to grow in their orange astronaut suit. thats odd. maybe their nervous.

"hey... im angel."

"h-h-hello, im b-bucky. sorry i didnt hear you i was listenong to sea shantys."

"thats okay. do you mind if i sit here?"

"sure let me just-" he says as he takes his astronaut suit and wipes the pee off of the seat next to him.

"sorry about that lol."'