Hey guys

The past 2 months have changed a lot.
Well for me I have been going to therapy to talk about what happened to me.
I was doing better, if Anna wasn't home one of the girls would come and cuddle with me until Anna got home. Today I was going to sit down in front of a camera and talk about what happened to me. I'm not doing this so people will for bad for me but do people know that there not alone and they can talk to me. I also got a puppy,her name is Luna.

 I also got a puppy,her name is Luna

Luna^

I didn't tell any of the girls I was making a YouTube video about this and I haven't posted on TikTok in about 3 months. I was scared to say the least but I needed to do this for my own mental health.
I set the camera up in my room and got started

You-hey guys, I know it had been a while since I last have been on camera or heard from but I'm back....kinda and I kinda wanted to talk about what had been going on.
You-I have been going to therapy because about 3 months ago I was sexually assaulted.
I started to get ready eyied and that's when Anna came in and rushed to me.
Anna-hey what's wrong
You-I'm talking about it on camera
With the power of editing this would all be edited out
Anna-I am so proud of you
She said hugging me and I hugged her back
You-can you sit with me
Anna-of course
I started filming again but this time I was with Anna I felt better.
You-sorry about that I'm not going to go into details about what exactly happened because I'm not ready for that yet.
When I said that I felt Anna put her hand on my thigh, we weren't out yet as a couple out the camera only saw out waist up from where we sat. Anna slowly rubbed my thigh with her hand and I put my hand in hers.
You-I'm not doing this so people feel bad for me I'm doing this so people know that it's ok to not be ok and that your not alone.
I kept talking about how I will be slowly coming back into social media but that was cut short when Luna came running in and into my lap.
You-my baby!!!
I said as I let Luna all over
Anna-she just missed us so much
You-yeah she did
Me and Anna pet Luna for a little bit u til I ended the video.
Anna-I'm so proud of you I love you so much
You-I love you to
I sat as I kissed her