What really happened

I woke up to thousand of people shit talking me on TikTok,Twitter,Instagram,and more. I had not idea what I did but the was on comment that I read and it kinda clicked in my head.

This was the comment^I'm not taking sides or anything and we don't know what really happened this is just for the storyPeople where saying that I'm the reason jersey went home which is not true and the fact she brought it to the Internet was wrong...

I'm not taking sides or anything and we don't know what really happened this is just for the story
People where saying that I'm the reason jersey went home which is not true and the fact she brought it to the Internet was wrong like way wrong. If she had a problem with me she could have talked to me but jo she went to the Internet and now I'm getting death threats....great. I hated seeing what people where saying and I just broke down. Everything I had been holding in for the last week was coming out and fast. I stood up trying to cath my breath but I couldn't I didn't even know the door opened when I felt arms wrap around me and hold me tight. I held on the them like my life was de ending on it and just collapsed but the person holding me never let go. It was Anna and I could tell by her hair...god how I missed her but I couldn't even think right now. Anna just held me for about 10 minutes letting me cry on her shirt.
You-I-I'm sport ab-about your shirt I said pulling back from the hug
Anna-bean don't worry about she said picking me up from the ground. I was shorter than Anna so it was way for her to pick me up
Me-why do people think jersey left because of me
Anna-I don't know she said something about some one being mean and everyone thought it was you
You-oh
Anna-I'm sorry about what people are saying
You-it's ok
Anna-are you ok now
You-yeah...
She stood up and kissed my forehead before walking to the door
You-..thank you
Anna-your welcome
She left me alone.

Alone.
I always felt alone.
Me.
Why is it always me?
I know why.
Because I can't show emotion.
I know.
My fans know it.
My family know it.
And my friends know it.

I couldn't have people not knowing my side of the story so to wrote something on Twitter

Whoevenisy/n-
I heard that people think the reason Jersey left LA was because people where being mean to her. Devvy was not there the whole day she was with Dallas. Eva was with Conner, sab was with cooper, and cynthias in Canada right now. I understand if you think this is some fake ass apology letter everyone writes but if I ever made Jersey fell like I was being mean I'm sorry. I have been dealing with things behind close doors and the day she came to LA was not my best day. I was locked in my room most the day and I will say I didn't not say much to while she was here but I was never rude to her that's just not me. If she thought I or anyone was being rude she could have come talk to us about instead of talking about it on the Internet. I get it thought your fans are waiting Jersey and Anna content but your flying home I just think we could of figured out a way for her to stay her with Anna, if she thought I was being rude. Agian I am so sorry if I offended anyone or if I hurt jerseys feelings in any way shape or form. Have a good day!

After I wrote my apology thing I deactivated my Twitter account, and went private on all my social. I was having a hard time and I think everyone knew it

Time jump
It had been about 1 week and I'm so tired of life but I'm getting there. I slowly started to get back into TikToks but there is always that one person that says something and messes up my self esteem. Today I was going to post on Instagram agian and that's kinda exciting. Also my geckos are doing GREAT.
I showed, did my makeup,and changed into my outfit for the Instagram post. I needed someone to take it for me so I asked Anna
You-hey Anna
Anna-yeah
You-can you take some pictures for me
Anna-yeah
You-ok
I walked outside and waited for Anna
Anna-get it
Anna got on the grass trying to get the "good" angles  but I just kept on laughing
Anna-boon is trying to be a professional stop laughing
You-ok ok I'm ok now

 I needed someone to take it for me so I asked AnnaYou-hey Anna Anna-yeah You-can you take some pictures for meAnna-yeah You-ok I walked outside and waited for Anna Anna-get it Anna got on the grass trying to get the "good" angles  but I just kept...

The insta post^
Anna-damn I'm a good photographer
Me-yeah what ever it was only easy because I was was model
I said walking back inside