With a huff, I sit up causing the cat to jump off of me and the bed onto the carpet floor. As I looked around the room I wondered if this was the home (Y/N) grew up in... with that horrid man of a father she had. And her mother, I wanted to know if she looked like her mother, and question why she never kept in contact with her only child. But I couldn't do that, not without having questions pointed back at me and I knew I wouldn't be able to answer them.

~Time Skip~

I awoke to the soft creaks of the bedroom door opening, fearing it would be the mother I jump up and turn to the door. Thankfully it was only (Y/N) coming back from college. I sit up and point to the bed. "Get over here, that's an order," I say in a slightly annoyed tone.

I watch her smirk and walk over to the bed, leaning down she kisses me on the lips, I grab her shoulder to pull her down but she slaps her hand down on top of mine. "We gotta get the stuff to the car," she says.

I groan softly and roll my eyes. I spent a whole year without her all I wanted to do was do her and get back to where we left off. Standing up off the bed I begin to get dressed and gather all of my new clothing and bag that were neatly tucked in the corner from my cleaning. (Y/N) grabbed her bag and cat as we headed for the door.

Finally, we wouldn't have to sneak around. She and I both headed out to her car and placed the belongings in the back. Walking up to the passenger seat I slowly open the door and slip in. This contraption called a car was still very much new to me but I had learned rather quickly how to buckle myself in.

When she got in I turned to her and sigh watching her buckle herself in and start the car. She moved the lever thing between us back to the letter 'R' and the car began to back up onto the main road before turning to the left slightly. Slowly she starts to drive away from the house that belonged to her mother and we were off to move into our new home for who knows how long.

~(Y/N)~

By the time we got to the condo, it was already lunchtime. Levi assisted me in getting the rest of our things in. Walking into the space I looked around at my furniture and sigh, Levi walks in passed me, and falls onto the couch. Walking over I fall on top of him and smirk softly.

"Answer this," he says.

I look up at him with a curious look. "When are we going back?" he asks.

The question I was unsure of. I wanted to go with him, I was just unsure how the both of us would get there... together. "Soon hopefully, I was thinking we'd devise a plan because I don't know if we can even possibly travel together, or even bring my cat with us because I am not leaving her here," I tell him.

He looks over at Duchess who was sitting on the table looking at us. "That's why we have the books Hanji saved," he says. He sits up and I fall off his chest and partially into his lap. He leans over the armrest and grabs the bag before placing it between him and me.

"How is Hanji?" I ask since returning I didn't bother researching on them, I was too afraid I'd see someone I cared about dead.

"She lost an eye and is commander now," he answers without looking at me, his facial expression seemed a bit traumatized and I wouldn't blame him if it was a traumatic experience.

"Why? What happened?" I ask.

He looks over at me and his face grew dark and pained. "Erwin and a new group of soldiers went up against the beast titan, in order for me to get close enough to get to him... he and many others sacrificed their lives so I could take it down, but he got away. And Erwin died because I made a choice," he says.

"How are the others? Eren? Mikasa?" I ask.

He nods. "They're fine, we made it to the basement and found somethings, but it's better if you come back with me and see them for yourself," he tells me.

Then something else came to mind as we talked about going back. Something I hadn't really thought about before now that he was here, I didn't think I'd have to worry but... what if things between him and I don't work out as we thought? I mean things are great now but...

"I do want to go back, but, I also have to consider what'll happen if things between you and I go downhill," I say.

He looks at me in disbelief that the thought would even cross my mind. I wish it hadn't. "Where is this coming from? You know how I feel, why second guess it?" he asks.

I shrug my shoulders in response, I had to be cautious. "Look, things are great right now. I don't wanna screw that up. But you and I, we're not married or anything like that so, if something were to happen to you or me what's going to happen? And I'm not even saying if we ended up breaking up or something- which is something to include. You know the risks of being together in a time where titans are a threat." I explain.

Levi grabs my hand as if to reassure me. "I know the risks, I've told you before that I was willing to look past all of that. Do you wanna get married? We'll get married. What's mine is yours, and what's yours is mine. I made my choice a year ago, and I'm not regretting it." he says.

His words filled my heart, I smile sweetly at him and temporarily pushed the doubts and worries back into my head, and locked them down for the time being. I made my choice too, he was all I wanted and I had him. "Can we at least stay a while longer? You got to show me your world in your time, now I wanna show you my world in my time." I say.

Leaning in from the side he kisses my lips softly. "Yes."

═════ 🌙 ═════