The plan was to sneak him in, but only if my mother wasn't still out with Milo. After driving across town, I finally pulled up into the driveway to my mother's house. After switching to park I shut the car off and unbuckle myself then Levi.

Quickly getting out of the car, I rush around the front to the passenger's door. Opening the door Levi quickly slips out and looks at the house in slight awe. "This is a rather large house for just one person," he says. Taking his hand I led him up the sidewalk and to the front door.

"This is my mother's house. I'll be moving out soon." I tell him.

I open the door and pull him inside then went to shut the door again. With my hand on Levi's back, I gently push him into my room. "Stay here," I whisper in case my mother was home.

Shutting my door, I then turn and start walking down the short hallway, past the bathroom door and to the last door to my left. The door was opened just a crack and the room was dark. Sticking my head in I find the bed was empty thankfully. After searching the house I finally made my way back to my bedroom.

Opening the door I slip in and shut it again, when I looked up there I saw Levi standing, completely naked. His back was to me but he didn't seem to react to hearing the door open. I had a full view of his ass, turning away I began to blush intensely. Then after a moment or two when realizing Levi wasn't getting dressed I clear my throat.

He turn his head to me and smirks. With my pointer finger, I point to the bathroom door. "T-the bathroom is through that door if you want to shower." I stutter nervously. It had been so long since I had seen a guy naked much less this guy.

Walking up to me, Levi's eyes were locked on mine. "Join me," he says. The moment the words left his mouth my heart began to pound more than it already was before. He wasn't asking, so my answer wouldn't matter either way. I was going to shower with him, and that's probably not going to be the only thing we do tonight.

Shyly my lips crack up into a slight smirk, "We literally just reunited and you already wanna see me naked?" I ask.

He shrugs the right shoulder while still sporting a smirk. "I've waited long enough," he says.

I planned to say okay, but before I got a chance to, Levi roughly pulled me into his arms. His eyes drifted down to my mouth then soon darted back up to my eyes. I bit my bottom lip as I felt his member press against my thigh. But looking into his eyes I was suddenly hit with another emotion other than lust. I missed him. I felt complete now that he was here and I still couldn't believe it.

"God, I missed you," I mutter breathlessly.

His right hand came up to my face, he moved my hair behind my ear, and his thumb gently caresses my cheek. "Likewise," he says. Slowly he begins to lean into me, and our eyes begin to close as his lips gently brush against mine. Then tilting his head to the side Levi's lips pressed into mine, the kiss was much needed and very passionate. I could really tell he had missed me too as I felt his muscles relax.

Instantly kissing him back I tilt my head to the side and hold him close. I got lost in his kiss so soon due to being deprived of his touch for so long. My hands slide up and rest right on his firm chest as Levi's kiss grows softer until parting.

When we parted I shut my eyes tightly feeling tears threaten to escape my eyes. I quickly turn away to hide myself. My right hand was bent back holding his arm tightly while my left covered my eyes. "What's wrong?" he asks, his hand gently grips my forearm.

I quickly shake my head and sniffle. "I-I'm sorry." I croak.

His hands then reach for my me and wrap around my waist, he pulls me in and holds me from behind. Levi rests his head on my shoulder while I turn my head away from him, his lips press down at the top of my shoulder slowly traveling to the crook of my neck. "You're happy right?" he asks. More than anything.

I quickly nod my head. "It's just so hard to believe, you're real... and here," I whisper then slowly turn towards him. He bends down slightly to look me directly in the face while I wipe my tears.

"Come on, I'll show just how real I am," he whispers.

With his hand in mine, he begins to lead me into the bathroom but I stop abruptly and tug him back. Wrapping my arms around him I brought him back down and crash my lips into his fast, so fast he wasn't expecting it. He continued to bend down, that's when I felt his arms wrap around my waist and he lifts me up into his arms. Quickly I hook my legs around his waist so I wouldn't fall, our lips still locked together in a heated passionate kiss. Levi carried me to the bathroom, and I was ready for him to show just how real this all was. 

═════ 🌙 ═════