"Otays TaeTae wewax." Taehyung said with a determined look on his face.

Namjoon laid Taehyung on the water while Taehyung relaxed. Namjoon slowly moved his arms from under Taehyung watching proudly as his baby floated.

"You're doing a good little prince." Namjoon said slowly backing away from Taehyung.

"Appa Appa wookie TaeTae fwoat." Taehyung said getting excited.

Jungkook looked over at the duo while scowling "The one time I want to be around him he's taken from me."

"Awww is Junkgkookie getting pouty because he cant be with Taehyung." J-hope teased while sitting next to Jungkook.

"Oh shut up you Michael Jackson wannabe." Jungkook said turning towards J-hope.

"HEY!!! Who wouldn't want to be the King of Pop." J-hope yelled while chopping Jungkook on the head.

"King of Pop my ass." Jungkook grumbled while rubbing his head.

"Now back to Taehyung. Are you feeling the power of his adorableness?" J-hope said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Nah he's still a annoying little shit to me." Jungkook said shrugging his shoulders.

"That's not what it looked like earlier. You were all smiley and stuff when you were letting Taehyung sit on your stomach." J-hope said while looking at Taehyung and Namjoon.

"I had no choice. If I pushed him off of me and he ended up drowning then Jin would kill me." Jungkook growled while glaring at the duo in the water.

"Jungkook you don't have to be embarrassed to like being around Taehyung. At least not with me." J-hope said while putting his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Like you know anything about me or my feelings." Jungkook said shrugging J-hope's hand off of him.

J-hope grabbed Jungkook by the shoulders again and turned Jungkook to face him "Jungkook I basically grew up with you. The others might not pay attention to you as much as they should doesn't mean that I don't. I know that you don't have sex with any random girl or that you do irresponsible things. You do that just so they can pay attention to you. But I pay attention without all that stuff. Like I know that you don't like being the last one asleep because you don't want anything to happen on your watch or that every Thursday you go to the park and watch other people live their happy normal life. I know you Jungkook probably better than anyone else in this group." 

Jungkook stared at J-hope in shock before blushing and looking him in the eyes "What are you some sort of stalker." 

"There you go being to stubborn to accept your feelings. Don't worry Taehyung will change that." J-hope said before walking away to join Jimin.

"What the hell does he know."

In the pool with Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jin

"Okay little prince now move your arms and legs like a puppy." Namjoon said holding Taehyung on his stomach.

"otays wike doggie." Taehyung said before he started to doggie paddle.

"Great job baby boy" Jin said walking over to the two.

"Eomma wookie TaeTae swim wike doggie." Taehyung said while doggy paddling.

"I can see that baby boy. Wow you're going so fast." Jin said as Taehyung swims to him.

"TaeTae ish comin." Taehyung said swimming to Jin with Namjoon followed him.

"Wow little prince you're a really fast swimmer." Namjoon said as he picked Taehyung up.

"Hey TaeTae was swimmin." Taehyung said as he pouted.