🍦Love, Ice Cream and Chaos🍦

Start from the beginning

"...." You stay standing, staring down at him for a moment before speaking up. "..I don't like the vibes of this place. I don't feel safe here." Amethyst is now standing behind you, which is short-lived, since it hops up onto the table and starts licking Josuke's ice cream instead. It doesn't seem to sense anything wrong with anyone here, so what's the big deal?

Josuke sets his dessert down on the table, surrendering his cone to the cat, keeping eye-contact with you instead. You can still tell that there's worry in his eyes. He just wanted this to be a nice time.. and honestly, you really did too. "Hey, don't worry. There's nothing here, and even if there was, you know that i'm here with you!" He sighs, thinking he should've worded that differently or something. "But if you really want to go," He stands up. "we can."

You nod, feeling bad about this whole situation.
Josuke offers a hand out for you to hold so you can both leave together, but before you can even take a single step, a short, familiar-looking student bursts through the door, looking frantic.

Koichi.

"J-JOSUKE! COME QUICK! SOMETHING'S WRONG!" The kid in all green yelled, his eyes switching between looking at you and Jojo.

Everyone else in the parlor looks concerned. Is there really a problem? Or does this kid just have a problem? No one really cared to check or ask any questions, and before you know it, you, along with the other two males, are now out of the building, standing outside in the road like before. Koichi looks left to right over and over again, sighing. "I swear he was out here!"

"WHO?" You and Josuke both say in unison, still unaware of what's even going on.

"Some dude wearing an apron! He was a stand user! He was attacking me! I was using Echoes ACT3 to try an-"

"Slow down, Koichi." Josuke takes a step towards his friend and puts a hand on his shoulder.

You stay standing still and watch. "𝘈 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘯..?" You think, both worry and fear rushing over you. It can't be. How did he leave the shop without you seeing? Or anyone, for that matter? You could've sworn the guy was standing behind the counter just doing his job the whole time, so why? How? "I-I think he means the ice cream man-" Your sentence is short-lived, considering you realize how stupid that really sounds out loud. But it does match the given description..

No one heard you.

You stay staring down at your feet, waiting for the two males to be done talking among themselves. You honestly feel useless right now. Irrelevant. You decide you want that to change. "Guys, I really think-" You tilt your head up to talk with the two, but see that only Josuke is there.. looking just as confused as you are. "Huh? Did Koichi go somewhere, or-"

Jojo turns to look at you in the eyes, taking a step closer and pulling out a comb. Just a typical-any-old-comb. It's made of plastic, and entirely pink. You remember him having all kinds of brushes when he was in his room, and you definitely know how important his hair is to him, so this wasn't anything out of the ordinary. "..You know, (Y/N), maybe we should just give this whole thing up."

Confused by his sudden change of mind, you question him. "What? But I thought we were worrying about possibly being attacked?"

Josuke shakes his head violently. "NONONONONONONONONONONOOOOO! No more worrying, my dear~! Let's just go back inside, okaay?" He gives you that same smile you're used to, but something is just.. off.

"You're acting weird.."

He runs the comb through his pompadour once more, still slowly walking towards you. Josuke is now chest to chest with you, and you're too terrified to move. Something is definately wrong and you know it. "What do you mean, (Y/N)~? Weird~? WOULD YOU CALL THIS. WEIRD?" He runs his finger across the smooth plastic of the comb, seemingly having somewhat of a hidden switch. A pocket knife in disguise.