𝟬.𝟵 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁

Comenzar desde el principio

aiko looked at you empty handed and handed you an extra sandwich which she always packs incase you don't bring food. kenma watched the whole thing and picked up on something about you already, you had eating problems... or you just forgot your lunch but by the look that aiko gave you it was obvious to him. 

but he knew you would get better.

the first time you opened up to him :

"it's the burnout! what're you doing here?" yaku called out jokingly.

gritting your teeth you held back your harsh insult and came out with a, "look it's the shorty, haven't seen ya around."

yaku sucked in a breath walking over to you earning odd stares from kuroo and kenma and a couple of stares from first years. why was he talking to you, "it's been awhile, [name]!"

you smiled feeling a bit uneasy, you haven't seen him since your older brother and him went to that party last year, "yeah... glad to see you."

he brought you into a hug and talked lowly, "i'm sorry i haven't been around much, we should go visit sora this week together."

you let out a chopped up breath, "it's okay, i understand... let's do it."

he smiled sadly and let go before heading back to the court, aiko pursed her lips together trying to form a smile for you and kenma and kuroo looked a bit confused like they were trying to put pieces together. deciding to tell them since they deserved to know a bit about you, you played with the rings on your fingers.

"yaku was my big brothers best friend. his name is sora [last name], he was the libero. he would've been a third year this year but he passed away last year..." 

but you only continued to open up to him from here.

when he fully accepted he had feelings for you :

"everyone ready?"

they all nodded and braced themselves, you were comparable to saeko when it comes to driving. pushing the clutch in you down shifted and reversed out of the drive way. kuroo poked his head around the seat, "you know how to drive stick!?"

you laughed, "yeah! sora and my dad always would take me out to parking lots to learn."

speeding down the street with the music blaring kenma bit his lip trying to relax in this atmosphere, the music was loud as well as the car, not to mention you were going really fast.

"don't fucking kill us!" aiko screamed holding onto the bar on the roof of the car while you pulled the e-break and drifted around the corner.

you laughed over the music, "i would never! hey, language around rat bitch!"

"[name]... you just said bitch."

rin rolled his eyes and punched your shoulder, "i'm fourteen! about to be in high school!"

kenma smiled secretly seeing how you enjoyed driving the car, he watched your hand as you shifted smoothly. the red hair peeking out from the hood and your rings glistened in the sun as you drove, he found you interesting. you weren't how he heard anyone explain you, you seemed like a good time. 

you were fun.

when he realized you were struggling.

you

sorry guys, slept in. i'm not going to school today, i'm going to work in a couple hours.