𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕. 𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐯. 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎, 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐈, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐌𝐎

this fight might be relatively
short since i don't remember
what exactly happened so i
apologize for that.....

also this scene will have some
changes because of my shit
memory and i want to fit tomomi
into the story better.

don't forget to comment and
vote! No ghost readers.

happy reading!

          The exams went by pretty quick and before long, it was time for Shoto, Tomomi and Momo's turn to face their teacher. Just as Tomomi made it to the entrance way, Bakugou stopped her before hand.

    "Oh! Katsuki-chan!" She said, surprised but smiled at him, anyways.

    "Hey, uh...."Bakugou mumbled, scowling while rubbing the back of his head. He wasn't used to having a crush on anyone so this was new to him. "G-Good luck out there or whatever."

    Tomomi blinked for a second, deciding that he was just trying to be nice. Or his version of being nice, really. "You must have almost choked being nice, huh?" She asked, being accidentally too honest.

    Her words made him stiffen and twitch his eye. Was she really saying this to him when he was being nice?! Why was she damn brutally honest?!

   "I'M TRYING TO BE NICE TO YOU, DAMNIT! WHY IS IT WEIRD THAT I WANT TO BE A GOOD BOYFRIEND-"

   "Boyfriend?" Tomomi questioned, her eyes widening.

    Bakugou froze again, feeling his face grow incredibly hot. Did he really just refer to himself as her boyfriend?! Oh, the embarrassment! He will never live this down. Might as well call a reverent because he is dead as hell.

   "Y-YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! I'M TRYING TO BE A GOOD FRIEND!" He shouted angrily before turning to leave her. He kept mumbling curse words under his breath, feeling very embarrased by what just happened. "Stupid pretty, gorgeous, smart and perfect girl and her stupid blue eyes."

    Tomomi watched as he left with the others, blinking. Her cheeks were very pink and she almost didn't hear Shoto call for her.

   "Tomo!" Shoto called, standing next to Momo. "Come on!"

    Tomomi shook herself out of her trance and quickly followed her brother. But she couldn't stop thinking about what Bakugou said to her.

       "TEAM TODOROKI TWINS AND YAOYORUZU VS ERASERHEAD IS UNDERWAY!"

    "I'm a little nervous about this." Momo mumbled to whichever twin that would respond first. And like always, Tomomi was there first.

    "Do not worry about it, Momo-chan~" Tomomi reassured, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I know you will do great."

   "Besides, I have a plan in mind for us." Shoto added. Tomomi looked at him with a confused look.

   He looked at his sister with a knowing glint in his eyes. You think you can execute my plan properly? He telepathically asked his sister.

   Tomomi's eyebrow twitched annoyingly. You always seem to have hidden agendas away from my own. Shoto...

   Shoto smirked, scoffing a bit. I have to get you back for the Sports Festival, right?

   Before Tomomi could retort, the buzzer went off. Signifying the start of the exams. "Come on," She said, leading them onward.

     "The best way we can win this is by escape." Tomomi said as they ran inbetween walls and dark alleyways. "There is no way we can defeat Aizawa, he would already have the upperhand by nullifying our quirks."