Priya Bash Up Mayra...

Start from the beginning

Mayra and other siblings also get scared because Priya shouts at Mayra badly...

Roshani who is standing with siblings also gets scared... Roshani thinks i have to be very careful towards Priya... She is much smart...

Mayra with scared voice- Actuall i quit ... Mayra stammer while saying

Priya with anger - Answer the question...

Mayra scared voice - I quit CA and MBA... I am currently completing graduation through university...

Everyone gets shocked to hear Mayra's answer... They realize that because of money Mayra is not able to do CA AND MBA...

Ram gets heartbroken to hear this... Ram wants to see Mayra successful busines women... But Mayra's this step dissappointed Ram...

Ram doesn't say anything and goes out of room without saying anything...

Priya understand Ram's situation...

Priya slaps Mayra hardly...Mayra almost loose her balance but pihu hold her before she falls...

Priya in anger- Do you even know what are you saying... Why do you do this... Why you leave the house.? If anyone say something to you? If someone compel you to do so?

Mayra dose not say anything...

Priya is loosing her cool... Priya recalls 6 months time which family spend without there daughter... Priya recalls Ram that how he is unable to sleep 6 months afterall his young daughter is not at home and no one knows about her whereabouts...

No parents can sleep peacefully when there daughter is missing.... Priya recalls how raya used to get scared for Mayra because today's world is impossible... Daughter safety is much important...

Priya looks at Mayra for answer...Mayra dose not say anything... Mayra is ashamed of her act for leaving the family...

Priya ask everyone to go out of the room... I want to talk to my daughter alone...

Pihu and Kush gets scared because they  somewhere knows that what priya is going to do with Mayra...

They wants to stop Priya but doesn't have courage to stop priya...  Pihu and Kush knows what ever priya is going to do is betterment for Mayra... Because as a elder siblings they both also get worried for Mayra in her absence... They also used to get scared with the thought that what if something happened to Mayra...

Pari- Mom,...

Priya angrily stares at Pari and says Mayra is my daughter and i don't care if i give birth to her or not... And i know very well how to tackle with my children... Its better all of you go out of the room right now...

Roshani who wants to make false impression on Priya says..

Roshani- Mom, plz forgive Mayra... What ever she does it out of her emotional state... We should understand her point of view...

This time priya gets angry and shouts at Roshani -

Priya - Can't you understand what i say... Just leave from the room...I want to talk to my daughter alone right now...

Everyone gets scared and levaes the room...

Priya locks the door and looks angrily towards Mayra...

Priya- So, answer the question Mayra...

Why do you leave the house? Give me one valid reason...

If anyone says something to you? If anyone compel you to leave the house?

What do you think if i am not your mother then my love for you gets reduced?

You think that i am not your mother right? Then call me by my name... Call me Mrs. Priya Kapoor... Mayra call me by my name because piece of paper define our relationship... Right?

Mayra gets shocked because she can't do this... She can't disrespect her mother...

Mayra is speechless because no one force her for anything neither no one says anything to her...

Priya gets angry when Mayra doesn't say anything...

Priya goes towards Mayra and push her towards wall...

Priya slaps Mayra continuously.

Mayra is in pain...

Priya- I am asking you something... Just call me Priya once... I promise i will not say any thing to you...

No response from Mayra, Priya hits Mayra again.

While doing this Priya also gets emotional but she control her emotions to teach Mayra a lesson... Priya wants Mayra should realize her mistake...

Priya start to bash up Mayra badly... Mayra is in much pain... But the pain is nothing in front of the pain which Raya face in absence of Mayra...

Priya vented out her frustration on Mayra...

Priya reveales to Mayra how difficult this 6 months for them.. How could they sleep peacefully when there yound daughter is not at home...

Mayra dose not stop Priya... Mayra knows Priya's anger is justified... Mayra recalls the night out incident when Mayra and Pari doesn't return home on time and how priya gets worried...

Priya is continuously bash up Mayra...

Next Part- Priya's silent treatment for Mayra...

Mayra feels bad with Priya's behaviour and begs priya for forgiveness...