Chapter 71: Ekhlais

Nazzi's P. O. V.

I CAN'T feel my body. I can't cast a spell. She's a monster.

But the way she holds my head somehow feels familiar.

"Your death will bring demise to Ashanti. That fool don't know her place, that's why I'll play with you until she appears from the hell I made for her."

Her face was screaming a devil. There's no resemblance of Xaria in her.

"G-get out from Xaria's body...."

She smirked. 

"I am her, and she is me. Whatever the circumstances today, I'll give you gift which is your past."

Sa isang kisap-mata ay ang pagsigaw ko lalo sa sakit at pagkita ko sa dilim.

Nanlaki ang mata ko nang tila madala ako sa kakaibang lugar bigla.

What's the meaning of this?

I suddenly came into the unknown place full of grasses and yellow flowers.

May kasama akong babae na nakasuot ng puting bistida, halos manlaki ang mata ko nang makita ko ang mukha nito.

"A-Ashanti."

Pero, natigil ako nang dumampi ang labi nito sa akin. Why? Why do I feel like I've known this feeling?

"I'll survive for you,Ekhlais."

Who am I? Why am I seeing this?

The place suddenly change, I'm now in battle and there's a blood all over my body.

"Even if I kill you, you'll always be reborn. Deviants like you, the only mage of lightning is only one. Even in present, you'll see the hell." Says the man with a hood.

The next moment is I saw Ashanti crying. There's a rage in her eyes.

"I'll do everything! Even create a contract with a gods! I'll bring misfortunes and curses to this world!"

What is this? What is the meaning of this?

My hands is shaking when I came back to my senses. I'm now facing Xaria and there's a darkness all over me. I'm being consumed.

"Do you perhaps remember who are you?"

 The smirk in her face is still there. "You can't escape your tragedy Ekhlais because of Ashanti. I'm going to end it now."

Nanlaki ang mata ko nang may pangsaksak na siya sa kamay.

"You know, the Xaria you're talking about is already gone..."

Nakangisi siya at umubo ako ng dugo bigla nang maramdaman ko ang saksak sa dibdib ko.

"Entertain me, Ekhlais."

Nagulat ako nang biglang may puting liwanag ang lumitaw. Tila huminto ang oras at namalayan ko nalang na bigla nang tumalsik si Xaria.

"How dare you ruined our contract!"

I almost faint when I feel that Ashanti's hands is on my chest. I feel like she's healing me.

"Ass like you deserves to be punished." Prenteng sambit ni Xaria but her face, her voice and everything wasn't really like her.

   She's like a demon....

Saktong paghilom ng sugat ko ay ang biglaang paglutang ni Ashanti. Hawak hawak nito ang kanyang leeg na tila ba sinasakal siya.

Ramdam ko ang lakad ni Xaria mula sa likuran ko, pero nagulat ako at tila nagtaasan ang balahibo ko nang bumulong ito sa akin.

"I told you that your tragedy is because of Ashanti, Ekhlais, choose now. Will you save this world, or you will let Ashanti and me live?"

꧁༺༒༻꧂