𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕. 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐌𝐒

Someone asked me a good
question and its how Tomomi's
voice would sound like in english
dub if she were a character in the
show.

She talks exactly like Rei but her
voice is like a little deeper than
Rei's voice but they talk in the same
soothing/sultry/calming voice. ....

remember, she is a lot like both
touya and rei.

Also when it comes to personality
traits, she shares a lot of the same
traits as Rei but she does have Enji's
competitiveness, his proper way of
speaking and goal oriented mindset.

Do not be a ghost reader, I love hearing
from you all!

             The weekend came pretty quickly as Friday seemed like a blur. Early Saturday morning, Tomomi decided to pay her mother a visit before she left to meet up with everyone at the Rocket Ship Diner. She had only ever visited her about 4 times before the Sports Festival and hadn't seen her in a while. So she decided to stop by in the morning. She knew she was supposed to consult with her father first but he was never home and when he was, it was only to tell her and Shoto to not fail him. Her, more so. So she really didn't care about what her father had to say.

     "Mom?" Tomomi mumbled, peering into her hospital room. The hospital wasn't too busy and it wasn't too loud, expect for the occasional beeping of heart monitors and other computers. Walking into her room, she noticed how clean it constantly was and there was a bit of changes in her decor, here and there.

    Rei, who had been sitting by the window reading a book, looked over to see her youngest daughter walk in. A bright smile spreaded across her calm face as happiness settled in. "Tomomi!" She said standing up. "It's been a while, huh?"

     Tomomi smiled a little, meeting her mother halfway and hugging her gently. Rei hugged back, rubbing her back gently before the two of them sat down on the bed together.

      Rei couldn't help but stare at her daughter and be amazed at how beautiful she seems to keep getting the older she got. It seemed like yesterday when she would always sing her and Fuyumi to sleep. When times were simpler for her and her children. Or as simple as they can get.

     Be that as it may, Tomomi never ceased to amaze her.

     "You look so beautiful, Tomomi." Rei said softly, gently moving her straightened hair back a little, exposing a little of her red hair underneath. "You dyed your hair....You look a lot like me, now."

    Tomomi laughed a little with Rei, turning her head to face her. "I know...I wanted to change a little."

    "I can see..."

     Silence fell over them while Tomomi thought of a way to apologize for her neglecting to try and communicate with her. Shoto has visited about the same amount as her but he does write to her a lot. And they do talk but Tomomi felt bad because she would often forget to try and communicate to her.

     Just as she was about to say something, she looked at a vase near the window. It was filled with gorgeous blue flowers and they looked new.

    Tomomi knew where those came from. Natsuo told her that their father sends her flowers periodically but won't ever actually see her. His own wife.

    Noticing the look on her daughter's face, she sighed. Rei knew how the twins felt about their father and they were feeling rather angry at him. Rightfully so, but still. She wishes they could see that their father did care about them. Even if he had a really bad way of showing it.