𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓹

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Minho POV

"Has anyone told you that you're beautiful?" I asked her.

Chaeyoung stayed quiet, she just kept walking backward. That was until she hit the door, only a few more steps and she'll be mine.

"Actually a few people have!" She yelled at me before opening the door and running away.

I didn't know what to do so I laughed and walked over to the edge of the rooftop, slamming my fist onto the wall.

"Someone got stood up" I heard someone open the door. Had they always been there? It hasn't even been a minute yet. "Shut up Chan" I growled.

"What's going on, Felix told me you were messing with another girl?" Changbin leaned on the wall. "I got bored of Momo so I found someone else" I responded, ignoring the dirty look Seungmin and Jeongin gave me.

"I'd watch out if I were you" Hyunjin said out of nowhere.

"Why?" Chan, Changbin, and I asked at the same time.

"You three may be the playboys of the school-" I cut Hyunjin off. "Excuse me, I think you mean two playboys because I'm the angel" I corrected causing Seungmin to let out a breathy laugh.

"Anyway" Hyunjin rolled his eyes at me "She isn't an easy one, I've seen her and she isn't the one to be messed around with"

"What is she going to do to the son of a ceo?" Chan asked. My mother was the founder and chairwoman of her fashion company whilst my father is the CEO. 

Hyunjin just shrugged and carried on scrolling through his phone. It had gone quiet and no one said anything to try and break the awkwardness.  "I have an idea to lift up the mood" Changbin spoke, breaking the silence, causing everyone to look at him. "Does anyone want to go to the club?"

"Oh my lord are we going to have to forge Seungmin and Jeongins ID cards again?" Felix sighed, rubbing his temples.

"It's fine, just get them a fake ID to use from now" I suggested. "I swear Hyunjins old gang friends owe him"

Hyunjin glared at me because he didn't like talking about them and I knew that, was it stopping me though? No, I simply stated facts. "So are we going or not?" Changin asked us.

"I'm in" I raised my hand and so did everyone else. "When are we going?" Bang Chan asked. 

"Tonight? We can meet at Felix's place at 6" Changbin suggested and we all agreed to that plan.

After staying there for a while, I looked at my phone and grabbed my bag. "I'm going to class now" I waved them off and they did the same.

 I had science and was planning to fall asleep at the back of the class. As I entered I saw that our science teacher hadn't come yet so I took that as my chance to head to the back.

"Sleeping again?" Jungkook asked me as he saw me not bothering to get my stationery out of my bag. "Yeah, wake me up if she asks me something" I sat next to him.

Science was one of my least favourite subjects, I just didn't see the point in it. Explain when I'd ever go shopping and wonder what chemicals could be on my clothes. I rested my head on my arm and shut my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

"Minho, wake up" I woke up to Jungkook shaking my shoulder. "Is it over?" I asked while leaning back to stretch, causing some girls to turn their heads in my direction. 

"Yeah we had a double lesson today so it's lunch now" Jungkook slung his bag over his arm.

"It's lunch?!" I shot up out of my chair. Jungkook nodded at me before getting up to leave the classroom. 

It was time to fulfill my plan. 

I packed up my stuff and left the class only to be met by a crowded hallway. In the distance, I could see a circular gap between the mob of people and it was coming in my direction. I already knew what it was so I waited for it to come to me.

My friends, all of them walking in a group. Bang Chan and Changbin were flirting with everyone they possibly could whilst the others talked among themselves, occasionally smiling or winking at someone.

I raised my hand up for them to see me, which Chan did seeing as he smiled at me. The eight of us proceeded to walk through the sea of students, all of them making way for us. As we walked towards the lunch line girls had moved out of the way so we could take their spaces. 

"Oh it's okay, don't worry" I smiled at them, motioning for them to go back. I could see Hyunjin rolling his eyes at me from the corner of my eye but chose to ignore it.

We were standing at the back of the line, the others were talking but I was busy. I was looking for Chaeyoung. Just as I was about to grab myself a bottle of water I spotted her, walking through the doors with her friends. 

"I'll be back! Buy me a water bottle Seungmin" I yelled to Seungmin who looked at me disgustedly before I dashed off. 

A/N: I genuinely had no clue on what to do for Minho's POV