"Mr. Roberts? Anything amusing in this environment?" He asked venomously. 

"N-no sir! I just saw a snow rabbit jump headfirst in the snow and get stuck" I wheezed, making up a lie but in turn, made me laugh even more at the image in my head. His lips twitched but before he could smile, he turned around. 

"Well, I suggest you concentrate on the class and not gaze of into the snow wonderland" he said, back in his regular mood. I nodded, fighting the smile that was creeping up to my face. Slowly I made eye contact with Gilbert, giving me the urge to burst our laughing again. We quickly looked away and slapped our hands on our mouths. 

Timeskip:

School ended by now, and Gilbert wanted me to meet his friends. On the walk to my house to ask my parents, he suggested I just stay over for the night. I turned away t hide my blush and agreed. I ran up to my house and kicked the door open gently. 

"Mother! Can I have a sleep over at Gilbert's house?" I asked

"Well I don't know honey, what if he does something?" She asked, gesturing to my body. I blushed and shook my head. 

"He thinks I'm a guy! I haven't told anyone except for Anne, Diana and Cole" I whispered to her. She looked concerned but nodded anyways. 

"He's taking me to his house to meet his friend! From what I've heard, he's a very gentle man" I said excitedly. I stuffed some pastries into my bag along with thick sleepwear, and spare clothes for the next day. It was a Friday, so we could sleep a little later. I ran outside and saw Gilbert admiring our house. I stopped right in front of him, and waited for him to lead the way. He just stood there, staring at me. I blushed a little at his intense gaze but cleared my throat to get his attention anyways. 

"Wha- Oh yes! Lets go Tommy" He said, quickly turning away and walked towards his house. I grinned and skipped after him. 

"Guess what Gil" I grinned. 

"What"

"I'll race you to your house. Last one there is a rotten egg!" I shouted as I sprinted ahead. 

"First one there eats it!" He shouted back, chasing after me. 

"WHAT! EW" I shouted and slipped on frozen dirt, causing me to face plant in the snow. 

I saw Gilbert passing me and got to his house first. I groaned, knowing I lost but I was immediately happy when I realised he was going to have to eat a rotten egg. I sauntered towards him with a smirk. 

"What?" He asked 

"You have to eat a rotten egg" I grinned. 

"No, I have to eat you. You are a rotten egg" He replied, but immediately slapped his hands over his mouth realising what he unintentionally implied. I finally understood and squawked, rolling around on the floor. He scoffed and turned around, trying to hid his blush from me. 

"It's okay Gil, it happens to the best of us" I choked out. 

"Whatever. Are you ready to meet my friend" He asked. I gasped and immediately stood up. I nodded vigorously and dusted the snow off my coat. He opened the door, and stomped his feet to get rid of as much snow as possible. I copied his actions and let myself in. 

"Bash? I'm home!" He shouted into the house. 

"Blythe! Welcome home my friend!" I heard a voice with a thick accent say. I heard footsteps nearing him and finally, I looked up. I saw a man with gorgeous dark skin and a scruffy beard. He was wearing a bunch of layers and a big grey sweater on top. He topped in his tracks when he saw me, and backed away nervously.