𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 [𝟭]

The hot sun shine bright in the sky over the world as it was finally summer time. Snickering and laughing could be heard from the sandbox.

There stood, a young boy with freckles on his face and green hair that really looked like broccoli. He was wearing a light blue short-sleeved shirt and some blackish green shorts—not forgetting, the red shoes on his feet. He had tears rolling down his face as well as some snot coming out of his small nose, what happened to him?

"Why are you being so mean? Your making him cry, Kacchan!" The green haired boy said. The whimpering crying boy next to him was sitting down holding his head tightly. The green haired boy got into his small fighting stance and held up his small fists.

"I-If you keep on hurting him, I-I'll..I'll stop you myself!" He exclaimed as the sensation around him got dark. Did he really say something like that? A boy crying and trying to protect this other boy from getting beaten up? Will he be able to do that small tiny challenge? I mean, he's been crying for seconds now. Will a boy like him be able to do this?

The three boys looked at him with pity. They are probably doubting him that he wouldn't be able to lay a single scratch or dust on them at all. What was this boy thinking? Why couldn't he do it the old style way were little kids used to scream out their moms and dads for help? Maybe nobody does that anymore since they want it to do it the new style way, fighting.

The blonde haired boy who was in front of the two boys behind him chuckled. The two boys smirked as they activated their quirks.

"Heh, you want to pretend to be a hero?" The blonde said smirking. He smashed his fist into his opened hand making a small explosion.

"You don't stand a chance with a quirk" he chuckled. "Deku..." the green boy suddenly started to regret what he had said that he would stop them from hurting the boy who was now gone, leaving him to defend for himself. The three boys started to come at Deku with devilish smirks on their faces til' a voice popped out of thin air.

"Leave him alone."

The three boys turned to the voice and they gasped slightly. The girl had HC colored hair and lighter streaks of the same color in her hair. Gorgeous EC eyes and she wore a white dress with some flip flops.

"Tch, it's a girl." The blonde said smirking. "A little weakling." The two boys behind the blonde man eyes widened and they shook. "No Bakugou! That girl is no weakling!" The boy said pointing to the girl. "Oh shut up! Who asked?! Nobody! I don't care if she isn't a weakling, if she wants to get in our way then she has to pay!" Bakugou insisted. a

The girl made her way towards him and glared at him while he glared back.

"You wanna go, bad boy?" She said lifting a brow and smirking at him. "Heh, sure. But, don't expect me to go easy on you." "Did I or anybody else ask you to go easy? I don't think so" Bakugou smirked more at this.

"Let's do this then."
___________________________________________________

"Damnit..!" Bakugou cursed under his breath. He looked back at his other friends who were knocked out on the grass and he looked up at the sky, the sun was setting and he growled. Po Deku looked at the girl with amazement. Bakugou's friends want lying when they said that she was powerful.

"Give up, Katsuki?"
"Huh?! No way! I declare a rematch!"
"Sorry, it's almost time for you to go home."
Bakugou growled and stomped away from her. She waved knowing that he couldn't see her waving.

"H-Hey," she turned to Deku and smiled at him. "Oh, hey." She greeted. "That was amazing!" Deku exclaimed with flushed cheeks. He seemed to be inspired by her. "Thanks! I train every morning and every afternoon, I'm YN LN." she said smiling.

"W-Well I-I'm D-Deku.."
"Nice to meet you Deku! Oh, it's time for me to go back home."
"Yeah, me too!"
"How about we play together tomorrow? Will that be okay?"
"Y-Yeah! I would love to!"
"Great, oh and also,"

Deku looked at her telling her to continue.

"I'm a princess that holds lots of power."

___________________________________________________

End of flashback.