Shinobu Kocho

~ But I love you ~

You see (dhar mann much 🙄) You and Shinobu are Best Friends, you got accepted to become a Hashira not long ago. You are also best friends with Giyuu so you wont feel lonely.

Today, you and Giyuu decided to eat Lunch together to catch up. Meanwhile Shinobu was watching from the sidelines, her Feelings are confusing to her, but she does know 1 thing.

After Lunch, you were on your way to check up on the Kamaboko Squad, when Shinobu approached you. "Y/N-san! Do you want to have Tea with me?" Shinobu said.

"Sure thing" I said as I followed her into her Room, I sat down infront of her as she poured me a Cup of Tea.

"Here is your Tea" Shinobu said handing me my Tea Cup "Thank you Shinobu-san" I said as I took a sip of my Tea.

"Shinobu-san" "Yes?" She said, she had a tint of happiness in her Voice. "What flavor of Tea is this?" I asked "Poison."

"What?" I said, suddenly, a aching Pain struck my Body. It hurts so bad, I can barely breathe. "S-Shinobu-s-san.. w-why..?" I asked as I coughed badly.

"You stole something Important from me.. more like someone" she said as she laughed maniacally.

"W-what do you m-mean.." I said as my Body was to weak that I fell to the Floor. "I like Giyuu-san! and I want him all for myself!" she yelled.

My Time was running out, I needed to tell her. "B-But S-Shinobu-san.. I-I.. I love you.." I said as everything turned dark.

~ 🖤 ~

idk what to write