He looks around again. He sees a girl in a flower pattern dress. She is standing near a bench, looking up at the orange painted sky. Her bronze hair is waving around her shoulder. She looks serene and so beautiful. Without thinking, Sander walks towards her. He passes some bed of colorful flowers. He pick a yellow petal one, and approaches her.

The girl sense him and look to him in question.

"Hi, you looks so beautiful and I just have to give you this flower."

The girl looks confused, but she smiles and takes the flower. "Thank you. Who are you?"

Sander hears a laugh. Two small kids are playing near the fountain. They are chasing some birds. One of them, a kid with a dark blonde hair is imitating a bird in flight. Sander remembers how his dad used to lift him up and carried him on his shoulder, and he would spread his arms like a bird. He walks toward them. Dimly he hears Britt's voice calling him, but he just doesn't care right now.

In minutes, he's laughing with the kids, he feels so happy. They are taking turns on his shoulder, making their version of  bird voices. Someone tap his shoulder roughly. Sander stops, looking at Britt's angry face. He put down the kid. A woman and a man are walking toward them. Shit, I am so in trouble right now.

Sander watches the parents's face. They don't look upset though, they are chuckling. The kids are jumping around near his legs, tugging at his pants.

Biritt are saying to the mother, "I am so sorry Mam, he just fooling around. He gets like that sometime, it just his silly jokes."

"Oh it's okay, they are just playing around. My kids seems to like him so much."

"No, no, I am sorry. You must be upset. He's such a fool sometimes."

"It's really okay. What's your name young man?" The woman turns to him.

"It's Sander." Sander answers through tight lips. He forces a smile and walks away.

Britt is stamping around behind her. Sander just keeps walking.

"Sander! Stop! Now!" she is screaming her head off.

Sander stops and turns around angrily, "Why you always do that?!"

"Do what? Why you always have to act so crazy?"

"I am not crazy! You make me looks like an idiot in front of people."

"You are upsetting them! Can't you see that?"

"They are not upset." Aren't they? They didn't look angry to him.

"They are! and you gave flower to that girl? Why? Who is she?"

"What? Nothing. I don't know her."

"So why you give her flower? In front of me! Why did you do that?!" She pratically screaming to his face.

People are looking at them. Sander is so tired of this.

"I just.. I think she looks beautiful. And I just admire that beauty like you admire sun when its light touch the tree or a flower."

Britt just looks at him with blank and hurt face. She doesn't understand. She never does. Maybe I am wrong. Yes, I must be wrong. She's right, I do things without thinking. He just felt so excited, and he just needed to do something. And the kids and the girl, they are just so beautiful. I just want to laugh with them, what's so wrong? And he didn't hurt anyone. Except Britt apparently. He takes a long breath, calming himself.

"Britt, look.. I am sorry okay? I didn't mean anything. I am just happy, that's all."

Britt is crying now. He turns around and people are really looking at them now.

Sander takes Britt's hand and says softly, "I am sorry. I really am. I am just happy that I am with you. It goes off my head. Let me walks you home now, okay?"

Britt wipes her face with her hand and nod. They walk out of the park. Sander keeps quiet along the way. Britt looks calmer when they arrive at her front door. She lets him kisses her forehead and he waits until she closes the door. Sander takes out his ipod, put on earphones, and let David Bowie's voice accompany his walk home.