【6】𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"When you two done staring, go help Kannushi-sama at the Governor's place."

Y/N ran to another direction, to find the other two Priestess. They were doing pretty decent on their own, although they were quite slowed down because there's citizens on the area, and also some of them were held hostage.

A Trainee Priestess with a short hair pulled in a low ponytail, Hana tossed her weapon in the air, about to call a divine animal when an invisible cursed spirit kicked her away, as well as her weapon. She was running towards her cursed tool when,

"Hana!" Y/N called out one of them, and the girl being called automatically froze. The second she froze, Y/N's ninjato blade was flying across, above her shoulder, hitting an invisible cursed spirit.

"Thanks, Y/N." Hana said and then continue evacuating the citizen as fast as she can, while Y/N and Ayumi is defending them.

"Y/N, youre suppose to be with Kannushi-sama." Ayumi mentioned while they have a hand-to-hand combat with a Cursed Doll/Corpse that seems like made out of a wooden doll.

"They'll be alright. We gotta save the citizens first." Y/N replied.

Because of the Cursed Doll/Corpse that Ayumi was fighting with, its obvious that Heian-Kyo has an evil Shaman roaming around, or a High Graded Hybird Cursed Spirit with a mind.

"Y/N, toss a blade."

"Ha'i!"

Ayumi daringly hugged the cursed corpse/doll. On the same second, Y/N tossed a blade on the air as high as possible, and out of the sudden, Ayumi was on the air where the blade should be, and the blade was now on the cursed doll's stomach, where it's center is located.

The blackhaired Miko did a safety roll as she landed ont the stone path, and do a Rat Hand-Sign.

"Musabori : Kiseichū no nezumi!"

The blade earlier dugged deeper, then break apart inside and then burst out of the Cursed doll, breaking and tearing it apart, especially it's core.

"Hana, how's the citizen?" Y/N asked the short-brownhaired Priestess.

"They're safe. I've put some barrier on their location and a few divine animal, they'll be fine." Hana said, picking up her Naginata or polearm that was thrown away earlier.

"Lets get to Kannushi-sama so we can end this quick." Ayumi exclaimed.

"Ha'i!"

"Fūba" Hana did a Horse hand sign and exclaimed, summoning two white horses with their foot doesnt touch the ground.

"I'll take this one on my own, im gonna clear up the way if there's anything." Hana said as she climbed to ride one of them.

Just a few seconds they made their way, a barricade was starting to form. The three gasped when they saw that and speeded up. However, it didnt let them in, even though they have tried their best to barge in.

"Damn it, we cant pass!" Hana cussed while attacking the barricade with her Naginata.

"Ayumi, cant you switch with something that's in there? Chika and Haruhi wont survive." Y/N exclaimed

"I cant. I have to see it or at least know it's exact location in order to switch." Ayumi explained

Y/N tried to touch it, but it only stings her hand to repell it away. They need to figure out the way to get in because it seems like this is an intense attack from someone that or cursed spirits that was made from the energy of hate for the Government. Even how shitty the Government is on this era, they're still a human being and it's their oath to protect them.