7 Is the girl Khushi?

Arvind sat next to him, looking at him surprisingly.

*What are you saying Chotte... you mean...?*

Arnav nodded yes sadly.

*I don't think I will get a better girl than her...*

*But... we don't know her... we don't know where she is...*

*We have to find her, Dad...*

Arvind sighed.

*I never expected that you will utter such unbelievable words Chotte... I thought you won't change even after your marriage.*

Arnav glared at him.

*A simple girl has changed you simply...*

*Dad... please, think something useful about searching for her...*

*The Doctor and the nurse are the hope...*

Arnav nodded yes. He left the dining hurriedly. Taking his bike key, he rushed out. Arvind didn't ask him anything as he knew where he is going.

GH

The nurse smiled at Arnav.

*How are you?*

*I'm fit and fine...* Arnav said.

*Then why are you here?*

*I need your help...*

*What help?*

*Could you please call me if you see the girl anywhere?*

*Who... the one who was with you the other day?*

*Yes... please...*

*Sure... give me your phone number...*

Taking her number, Arnav gave a missed call to the number.

*My name is Arnav...*

*Yeah, I know...* She stored the number on her mobile.

Arnav didn't meet Sunil as he was not in the hospital.

The next day

Shopping mall

*Why the hell are you roaming around the shopping mall dragging us? Don't you know I don't like shopping?* Arnav gritted his teeth.

They brought Arnav to the shopping mall telling a lie.

*Cool, ASR... he is our friend... that's why he wants us to accompany him...* Aman said.

*Not only that... what if anyone tries to harm me? What will I do alone?* That's why...* NK said

Arnav rolled his eyes in irritation.

At the same time, on the third floor of the shopping mall, Khushi was buying a gift for Garima's birthday. She selected a CLUTCH for her and came out of the shop. She banged on someone.

*I'm sorry... I'm sorry...* she said.

*Hey... you? How are you?* The nurse asked Khushi.

*Yeah, I'm fine...*

*Why did you leave the hospital that day without meeting Arnav's father?*

*I got a call from my dad... that's why...*

*Oh... I see... Do you know the boy Arnav is searching for you?*

*Oh... *

*Will you talk to him? I have his number...*

*No... excuse me...* Khushi ran downstairs.

The nurse removed her phone and called Arnav. Arnav saw her number and attended to it without wasting a second.

*Hello...* Arnav said curiously.

*Arnav, I saw the girl...*

*Where?*

*In the SPACE mall...*

*What...? I'm also in the Space mall only...Where is she?*

*She rushed down from the third floor. I think she doesn't want to meet you...* She looked down, bending.

Arnav looked at her raising her head. He waved his hand at her. That's when she saw Khushi getting down from the second floor through the escalator.

*Look at the stairs... she is the one... in aqua blue salwar... thin and fire... her hair left open...*

Arnav looked at Khushi who was getting down by the escalator. There was an unbelievable expression on his face... is that girl Khushi?

To be continued...

The next update is available on INKITT

I got her

Arnav was looking at her forgetting himself as he didn't expect the girl would be Khushi. Did Khushi really save him forgetting all his atrocities of him? He couldn't believe it.

Aman tapped his back, seeing him looking at Khushi.

*ASR... She is our college mate Khushi... why are you looking at her?*

Arnav got his sense back and rushed to Khushi who got down the escalator.