7 Is the girl Khushi?

Start from the beginning

*Whatever... I want to meet her...*

*What if she is married...* NK said.

*No... she is not... the nurse told me...*

*ASR... it sounds stupid...* Aman sighed.

*My inner consciousness says... I will definitely meet her...*

*It seems, he is not in the world...* NK said.

Arnav didn't answer them. He leaned on the tree silently.

*Where is Stella?* NK asked intentionally.

*She has not come to the college...* Akash chuckled.

*Did you guys do anything to her?* Arnav asked them chuckling.

*Do you think we would have left her easily...?* NK said.

*How dare she...?* Aman gritted his teeth.

*That's why she hasn't come to the college today...* Akash said.

*She knew you are coming to the college today...*

*She has to take a long leave...* Arnav said.

Khushi came out of the classroom. She got stuck, seeing Arnav under the tree. She didn't see him in the morning as he came late. She went to the ladies common room, crossing Arnav's gang. She looked at him from the corner of her eyes. He looked weary. Leaning on the tree, he was beating the ground with a thing stick. The Band-Aid was on his left hand that fell on her eyes. So, he has not completely healed yet. She turned her gaze straight.

Arnav saw her going somewhere. He recalled Sunils's words. Khushi's hair was floating in the air as she left her hair open.

*The doctor said, the girl looks thin, fire, and she has hip-length silky hair.* he said looking at Khushi.

The trio looked in that direction and saw Khushi.

*Don't be on the wrong assumption, Buddy... There is only zero chance for Khushi to be the girl. She won't save us as we teased her a lot...*

*I didn't say it's Khushi...* Arnav said in a feeble tone.

*But, your eyes were on her...*

*I recollected the doctor's words, seeing her silky hair.*

*Wait...* NK rushed to Khushi and blocked her way.

Khushi flinched back at his sudden appearance.

*Is that you?*

*What?*

*We know that you...*

She ran from there.

NK laughed at her so did Akash and Aman. NK came to them. Arnav hit him with the stick in his hand. NK jumped away.

*Idiot... why are you troubling her?* Arnav asked.

*Just for fun...* NK said coolly.

After that day, Aman, NK, and Akash got bored, hearing Arnav's blabbers. He was telling them repeatedly about finding the girl and his inner consciousness. They started crying whenever he starts about the girl.

And... not only Khushi but the whole college witnessed Arnav not being brisk. He looked not interested in anything. He even stopped fighting and became a *don't care* guy which irritated his friends.

After a week

RM

Arnav was drawing lines on his plate without eating.

*Chotte... don't you like it?*

*Honestly speaking Dad... I want to meet the girl... I have stopped, roaming with girls because I want to be a one-woman man.*