It was a lie.

Jungkook knew it not because he guessed it but because Momo is too talkative.

Jungkook was roaming around the staffs headquarters at the mall.

He was too exhausted in working at the mall but anyway he is used to it so it is nothing for him.

It is the same day when Lisa and Jungkyu went out together, he is still jealous and mad that they are hanging out together and the fact that Somi's words kept ringing in his head...

"I think they are attracted to her. They will maybe court her soon"

His thoughts were cutted when he heard Lisa's friends, Momo, Mina and Tzuyu talking at the locker area.

"We should go at the gardens to relax ourselves this coming saturday!"  Mina said happily.

"Tsk. If only Lisa is here, she must've been happy. She loves gardens and flowers." Momo said sadly.

They really missed Lisa, he melted at her words. They are really close to each other.

But, Lisa loves flowers and gardens? He didn't know about that.

Is that why she is always in their garden in their mansion?

"Don't worry, the garden in Jeon Mansion must be big. Lisa will be happy there!" Mina said then Momo and Tzuyu squealed.

"I told you guys, there is something about Lisa and Mr. Jungkook!" Momo said while Mina just shook her head.

"But, I must admit they both look perfect to each other!" Mina bursted then the three squealed and jumped up and down like a kid.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile.

He felt flusttered that Lisa's friends think of them like that.

'We look perfect to each other, eh?' he thought before he walked away smilling like an idiot and headed to the mansion.

"Wow. You are smart then" Lisa said with full admiration.

Jungkook just shrugged her compliment.

"This is so beautiful, don't you agree?" Lisa asked before closing her eyes letting the wind blow her face.

Lisa opened her eyes when she heard him speak, "Beautiful," he said, she turned to him but she froze when she found Jungkook looking nowhere but her.

They both stared to each other, it's like they are having a staring contest.

Jungkook is not backing out that's why she cleared her throat before looking away, blushing.

Fuck hormones!

Jungkook grinned before looking at the view infront of them. He enjoyed seeing her flustered especially when the reason of her being flustered is her.

"Why do you love flowers so much?" Jungkook tried to change the atmosphere between them.

"My family loves them especially our dad. He loves gardening, that is his hobby other than cooking." she explained then Jungkook nodded in acknowledgement.