But her vision became more unclear every second that passed.

"Felix."She breathed out and wanted to walk towards him but stumbled in the process.

"Shot we have to take you home now.Can you walk somehow?"

Jieun nodded and Felix put one arm around her waist to support her.
She had many questions but knew she had to ask them later.But she also was aware of the fact that she was drugged and will probably pass out soon.

The girl still tried her best to cooperate with Felix but her body was telling her to shut down.

Out of instinct she pulled Felix closer to her as they were both still walking slowly.Meanwhile Felix was practically carrying her body weight since she had problems to keep her self on her feet.

"Felix-I can't-"Before she could end the sentence her body completely shut down and Felix caught her in his arms.
He quickly pulled out his phone to inform the members.

"Hey I found her...yes I send you my location."

Felix sighed as he looked at the unconscious girl when he noticed some blood drops on her cheek but it wasn't her blood.

He realized that it was his blood as he got a lip injury from fighting those guys.

"I have some things to tell you Jieun."

Felix whispered even though he knew the girl couldn't hear him.

———————————————————
Jieuns POV

I opened my eyes and took in my surroundings.I was at a playground,the same where father died.

"Hey Jieun!"A young boy ran towards the girl called Jieun.

"Wait that's me."I tried to get towards them but my feet were sucked into the ground.

No matter how hard I tried everything I could do was watch.

"Hey taeyong."Little Jieun didn't even look at him as she was concentrating on building a sandcastle.

Taeyong didn't like that,he wanted her attention and so he pulled the girl into a hug and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Little Jieun blushed and hit the boy playfully.

"Why did you do that?"She asked not looking at him.

"I just wanted your attention."
The boy shrugged and sat beside her he just stared at her while she continued to build the sandcastle.

"Today I saw those two girls bullying you.Next time I'll protect you.I promise."

"You don't have to protect me.
I already talked with my mom about this."

"And how is she gonna help you?
Will she put them in place?"
Taeyong asked curious.

"No.She allowed me to kick their as*es."

Little Jieun was still unbothered while taeyong was in shock of what she just told him.

"That's the taeyong mom told me about."I thought and continued to watch him and my past self.

"What!But what if something happens someone has to take care of you!"Taeyong clearly was horrified at the thought of the Jieun fighting her bullies alone and putting herself in danger.

"And you will get scolded by the teachers."

"I won't ,I'll do it after school."

"Smart."The boy smiled unknowingly.