Chapter 19-The idol

Disclaimer: I don't own the character only Courtney and some other Ocs I'll add in like Melissa to make then stronger like how the series focuses on Rapunzel and Eugene

𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚞𝚗𝚣𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅,

We are on an island and I'm feeling homesick and I know my sister is trapped while her boyfriend is in the dungeon I understand as he just is filled with grief especially because of Courtney it's hard as I miss her so much and I've been missing for 15 years of her life not knowing what comes ahead for them especially me. I then see something taking it which I hear a familiar voice "Rapunzel my dear sister come here" I herd which it's Courtney "Courtney!" I said happily then ran and hugged her happily. She smiled and we hugged "I'm so happy to see you how did you get free?" I asked her which it changes and I hear a familiar voice "hello Rapunzel it's been awhile."he said and it's Varian then Courtney sees and goes to him happily which it stops as Eugene took it and we all fought over it until I decided to get rid of it for good.

𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅,

I have the idol oh I want to see her even if she's not really there it's the only way as she's still trapped. "Oh Cassie there you I was looking for you don't you remember we have training then we can sneak off together" I herd which I gasped seeing her and hugs her "oh Courts I've missed you terribly I would love that but what  about your boyfriend he loves you truly" I told her. She then looked at me. "Oh him well I dealt with him so he wont get in the way which age is just a number Cassie" she said which this isn't the real Courtney she loves Varian more than anything. "No this isn't you as you love him more than anything in the world." I said which I saw the horrifying truth her trapped in the substance and Varian looked at her holding her hair pin I knew it was hers "oh Cass Cass Cass you should've protected my princess better and Rapunzel should've checked on me after the storm but no thanks to her mostly I lost not only my dad but my princess as well" he said which I looked at him. "I'm sorry Varian but I'm Rapunzel's lady in waiting as well but you're right she should've." I said which I saw Rapunzel destroy the idol and I tear up thinking about how much I miss the younger princess then I thought about how much Varian must miss her more than me.

-𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛-

I hope you guys enjoyed it as I thought it would be interesting to make it my own when they have the idol until next chapter.

-𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚗𝚎𝚢