description - meet the cast!

Start from the beginning

the jerk with the mohawk
eli 'hawk' moskowitz - jacob bertrand
eli moskowitz aka 'hawk' was also monty's bestfriend. when he first met montgomery he would flirt her up , until he found out she was gay. awkward. hawk was also super supportive of monty which made miguel monty and hawk grow closer together as they would mostly spend time in monty's apartment talking about girls at school.

 the nerd demetri connors - gianni decenzo demetri was always scared of monty because of her 'criminal record' but monty would assure demetri that she would never hurt him in any way

the nerd
demetri connors - gianni decenzo
demetri was always scared of monty because of her 'criminal record' but monty would assure demetri that she would never hurt him in any way.
demetri and monty were polar opposites from each other. demetri likes star wars , doctor who , star trek , and avengers movies. while montgomery liked stuff like breaking bad , american horror story , good girls , dead to me etc. they were still very good friends no matter how much montgomery despised demetri's immense sarcasm.

the queenaisha robinson - nichole brownaisha met montgomery one day as she saw her hanging out with miguel

the queen
aisha robinson - nichole brown
aisha met montgomery one day as she saw her hanging out with miguel. they all decided to hang out one day at monty's job , where monty served them but also hung out with them on her break. aisha was montgomery's first female friend and aisha didn't have a problem with monty's sexuality , she was just glad she made a new friend. aisha and monty would talk so much shit about sam since aisha used to be sam's friend. aisha had stopped being friends with sam after sam let her friends bully her.

princess samantha 'sam' larusso - mary mousersamantha larusso wasn't always monty's biggest fan

princess
samantha 'sam' larusso - mary mouser
samantha larusso wasn't always monty's biggest fan. sam always thought monty was a bitch for some reason. probably because of how much time monty spent with miguel.
monty personally thought sam was a stuck up rich bitch , who never took accountability for anything she did. monty and her friends always called sam princess because her house was easily as big as a castle. even though sam and monty never really liked each other , they had to deal with each other since sam and miguel are a thing.

 even though sam and monty never really liked each other , they had to deal with each other since sam and miguel are a thing

the fugitive
robby keene - tanner buchanan
robby knew monty way before she moved to the valley. they were pretty close until monty had moved away , to live by herself. robby was like a genuine brother to monty. robby was the first person monty came out to and ever since then , robby had nothing but respect for her. a couple years had past and robby never heard of monty again. he was confused , sad , and mad all at the same time. he was just worried about his friend , and missed the conversations they had with each other. robby would tell monty about his parents , and monty would tell robby about her sexuality. they both kept each other's secret , never speaking on it to anyone else.

the rest of the cast will be playing their characters!

authors note below!

just a quick description of the characters !
hi guys! so i decided to write a tory x female reader since i haven't really seen many stories like that. writing 2 stories at the same time is gonna be hard but i really enjoy doing this and i hope you guys like my books!

btw i'm not 100% sure demetris last name is connors so bare with me! i just used that last name from what i found online teeheeee

first book : venom • a cobra kai story .

second story : me and you , tory .

stay safe !

i love you <3333